Official Community Forums Home

Re: Thongs

• Members

My hubby tried them - he didn't like them, and I think he is the sexiest in boxers - I love to rub my hand up his legs and slide right into his crotch. I just think boxers are sexier - you can see a little bump in them, imagine more, then go get it! Just my preference.

• Members
My hubby tried them - he didn't like them, and I think he is the sexiest in boxers - I love to rub my hand up his legs and slide right into his crotch.  I just think boxers are sexier - you can see a little bump in them, imagine more, then go get it!  Just my preference.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Janet, If I had you I'd dress wharever way you wanted

• Members
My hubby tried them - he didn't like them, and I think he is the sexiest in boxers - I love to rub my hand up his legs and slide right into his crotch.  I just think boxers are sexier - you can see a little bump in them, imagine more, then go get it!  Just my preference.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL SB! I just try to have fun - I enjoy every part of his bod and he enjoys every part of mine. And I do like boxers - sometimes I'll give him a bj by just popping it out through the "what ever that's called!" - can't do that with thongs or briefs etc. hehe. He'll be here in a few minutes - going to give him another one. Yum. See ya - have fun ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I started wearing them a few years ago. I wear a thong a few times a week and I love it. Feels great and I think they look good. My girlfriend seems to agree ;)