Official Community Forums Home

Public Exhibitionist

bisexualnewbie

• Members

i find the most enjoyable part of being a Exhibitionist is watching the facial expressions of others seriously,does anyone agree with me?

preview.mp4-1.jpg

5e6655026cfdc25390753401eb0edf77.20.jpg

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Dang that is so hot and looks so delicious

my wife actually did that very same thing at the restaurant we were at, accidentally of course but I couldn't resist her under the table sucking on my cock and I came so quickly and she came up just as our waitress walked up, she says what can I get you tommy I said the useal, and we look over at my wife and OMG she had a Big blob of cum hanging from her chin I don't know why she couldn't feel it, our waitress says oh Kelly I see you've already had your desert,as I reached over and wiped it off with my fingers and when she realized what it was she got beet red and I said oh sweetheart don't feel embarrassed I enjoyed it and she knows that we're always being naughty

• Like 3

• Members
4 minutes ago, bisexualnewbie said:

my wife actually did that very same thing at the restaurant we were at, accidentally of course but I couldn't resist her under the table sucking on my cock and I came so quickly and she came up just as our waitress walked up, she says what can I get you tommy I said the useal, and we look over at my wife and OMG she had a Big blob of cum hanging from her chin I don't know why she couldn't feel it, our waitress says oh Kelly I see you've already had your desert,as I reached over and wiped it off with my fingers and when she realized what it was she got beet red and I said oh sweetheart don't feel embarrassed I enjoyed it and she knows that we're always being naughty

Dang that has happened to me about 2 years ago at the Cattle Mans Club. We never knew the waitress at all but she said that she will bring Mandy and wet towel and help clean her up if she likes as she winks and smiles at me

She was using her hand and fingers to clean up my thick load of cum from Mandy's face .  we have always wanted to know what she did with my cum.  Mmmmmmm wish we knew

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I enjoy being naked or as closely to nude as I can get in public.  Or if I'm home, on my own property.  I have literally had a visitor tell me to stop walking around on my porch and between porch and garage naked.

He had a black and white car. A gun and a badge. 

I have had neighbors stop by while I'm naked. Love that.

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Red Fox said:

I enjoy being naked or as closely to nude as I can get in public.  Or if I'm home, on my own property.  I have literally had a visitor tell me to stop walking around on my porch and between porch and garage naked.

He had a black and white car. A gun and a badge. 

I have had neighbors stop by while I'm naked. Love that.

I know exactly what you mean isn't it absolutely wonderful to know they are watching you 😊

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
20 minutes ago, AverageRichard said:

I love being an exhibitionist.  Kind of risky in NJ, though.

Gunnison beach, part of Sandy Hook state park, is a nude beach in NJ. You can be an exhibitionist and not have to worry

• Like 1