Official Community Forums Home

Anyone horny

Hornyandhung1

• Members

That's an impressive cock. I'm sure you'll have responses from a number of ladies.

• Members
On 11/4/2021 at 1:21 AM, Hornyandhung1 said:

Any ladies out there that would be interested in some arousing chat im thinking some sexy talk and masterbation with a stranger would be just hot 

1636005360634.jpg

Mmmm, I love looking at your big cock pic.

I pretend that I get to lick the tip and slurp my lips around the rim.  Slick precum fills that precious little slit of yours and I tangle it around my tongue. Then,  smiling, I see how long I can string it up, until I bring my mouth back down, gripping your sexy rod, nibbling and rubbing  that stickiness around my lips and cheeks.  The foreplay before I grip you, and  suck that monster down deep into my  throat. Gently cushioning your balls and preparing them to be lovingly, slurped into my oral cavity. 

My clit is getting all worked up.  It is so hot and engorged....absolutely pulsating.  As I suck your gorgeous member, I am feeling like a slave to the magnetic  attraction I have for it.  It is soooo sexy. It stands wet and proud. ...I am so turned on I can't almost draw away. 

But my pussy is feeling so left out and needy. I can feel my  wetness dripping toward my ass, my insides quivering  with want.

Can you please fuck me you giant stud? I want it so badly.  Please let me get on all fours and slide inside my hungry pussy. I can tell that you will fill me up. I believe I will end up gasping once you get all that meat fully in side of me.  I know you will bottom out and slam the backside of my chamber until it feels like it is going to move out through my belly button from the inside. 

Did you decide???? Baby please fill me up. Do me, just do me, please ...fuck me hard . Make me scream and beg. When I come, it's going to pour out, hot and wet all over your belly and your balls. Just slide it right in here....

I can feel  that you are a  perfectl specimen.  A perfect delight. 20200806_132148.thumb.jpg.122ea142b45e65f95e683cf336855389.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Do You know what the two of you are doing to many of us here as we read your responses?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Members
27 minutes ago, Rio said:

Do You know what the two of you are doing to many of us here as we read your responses?

I can't resist it Rio.... his photo is so damn sexy that I had to  turn on to my dildo. 

It's not a big dildo....Screenshot_20211117-223747_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4bf25d5898d3c7c07eb6bb6c5bdca8d1.jpg I can't imagine where I would put all of him

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Luvcock said:

I can't resist it Rio.... his photo is so damn sexy that I had to  turn on to my dildo. 

It's not a big dildo....Screenshot_20211117-223747_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4bf25d5898d3c7c07eb6bb6c5bdca8d1.jpg I can't imagine where I would put all of him

We wud all like to be that dildo x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Jizzlobber77 said:

We wud all like to be that dildo x

Without a doubt!

• Like 3

• Members
7 hours ago, Luvcock said:

That is one impressive cock. I can understand why you had to pull out your dildo and get to work

• Like 1

• Members
21 hours ago, Luvcock said:

Beautiful Pussy can I taste 👅 

64A90888-7D7A-42C8-A8BA-AD4735545D01.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, shaved said:

Beautiful Pussy can I taste 👅 

64A90888-7D7A-42C8-A8BA-AD4735545D01.jpeg

Be fair....if you get to taste me, you must let me taste you

• Like 1

• Members
26 minutes ago, Luvcock said:

Be fair....if you get to taste me, you must let me taste you

Of course sounds fair 

• Thanks 1

• Members
42 minutes ago, shaved said:

No I am so horny

E855D2AD-98F2-4693-A5AA-2B4332BB3CA9.jpeg

Yummy turn on 

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Hornyandhung1 said:

Ok here is one more for luvcock

1637305101907.jpg

Yummy Gorgeous 😍  I'm working on it right now. Lathering that rim and slurping the head in my mouth, then out and up that shaft, back toward your balls and back down to the tip again. Now I'm going to engulf that massive piece inch by precious inch as I look at you with desire in my eyes. You are going to feel my want right through the wet tightness...pulling back up and down, wet fist moving and gripping. Cum all over my lips and face...I'll swallow and rub and start to grind myself against you're leg . Rubbing friction on my clit, because I'm going to cum over how excited and hot sucking you off has made me 

• Like 2

• Members
6 hours ago, Hornyandhung1 said:

Ok here is one more for luvcock

1637305101907.jpg

I'm sure you have more than luvcock impressed with yours

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'm sure you have more than luvcock impressed with yours

No doubt....but he knows he got my attention. He can post to me anytime he likes....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...