Official Community Forums Home

Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Massage Egg!

nevabelle

• Review Team

massage egg

I’ve been dieing to try a remote control toy from TooTimid, so when my latest box showed up I was more than excited. Inside was the Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Egg. It comes with all the batteries you need! I was incredibly psyched about this because there are already batteries missing from all my appliances (hehe!) The toy is a rounded purple egg with a retrieval cord on one end. The vibrations are concentrated towards the opposite end of the retrieval cord, so it’s easy to pinpoint stimulation. The egg is very thick and round, making it very enjoyable for clitoral stimulation. When I tested the power, I was surprised to find that the vibrations are VERY loud (I won’t use it unless no one is home) and definitely NOT discreet. I found this to be a major drawback about the toy, when looking for a remote control toy; the ability to use the toy in a quiet-ish situation is ultimately beneficial. Also, there is only one vibe mode, ON. I thought this was also a drawback (but the vibe IS powerful, which I like.) If you’re looking for a toy that will give your lover a lot of control from across the room, this is not it.

GK13001main.jpg

Because this was a remote control toy, I decided to wait till my boyfriend got home from work to play. I left the remote on the table by the door, and I had the egg under the blankets with me, and had been playing with it for a little while without the vibration. I however didn’t find it to be very useful for vaginal or anal stimulation, the size was a little awkward. He turned on the vibe and I immediately felt its power. I rubbed the vibe-concentrated end against my clit and could feel myself already building an orgasm. My boyfriend could see this, and playfully turned off the remote. He came over to the bed and kissed me and turned the vibe back on. Whenever he could see me getting close to orgasm, he would turn off the remote and make me beg him to turn it on. It was definitely fun to let him control the vibe, but eventually I had to take over and make myself cum.

The egg delivers strong vibrations, but is ultimately too loud for out-of-the-bedroom remote control play. The vibe is also waterproof, which makes for great hands-free shower play. Overall, the Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Egg is a lot of fun, but misses some of the important points of a wireless toy.