Official Community Forums Home

How or will I find a partner who likes a switch?

Way to tiny 4 u

• Members

I’m a straight man and I love life to the fullest and always try to be honest with myself and being very open minded. I’m not ashamed to occasionally love to dress up as a slutty girl and I don’t do anything perverted, but I love the way that woman’s lingerie, stockings skirts heels but I have tried to be honest with almost every woman I want to have as a partner in a very respectful and being straight man. I did have a friends with benefits and she said that she had the best sex ever when we were almost together 4 times a week. We have done a lot of exciting things for each other actually make our fantasies a reality. She had to relocate 12 hours from me and I was let her know when I first met her and she thought it would be fun and exciting to know what it was like with someone like me. Now its seems like women are disgusted by what I do in the privacy and don’t do anything to make people feel uncomfortable or anything    Do I have to use a different way of being honest and not doing anything behind their back and really ruin a relationship. I don’t know if I should look in certain places or if I have high expectations for a woman that would have fun with me being helping me dress up. I was told that the sex with the girl was just being with someone that knows what a woman needed in a partner because I was a man who had a feminine side that understood how a woman felt and thought. I’m just wondering if you are able to give me advice or suggestions on how to go about finding such a woman that would accept that I occasionally cross dress and when I am not, I am a real man and act as any other man does. If you are a woman who would enjoy someone like myself, please let me know how you would find someone that would love to spend time together as an occasional fun time and being supportive of him. I don’t know if I am just overreaching my desires in a woman or something else. Thank you for your time to read this and I will take the time to reply to anyone wanting to share with me your opinion or help. Either it’s something wrong or something good. Please share with me what’s on your mind and I will never judge anyone for their thoughts or comments. Hope you all are enjoying yourself and have a wonderful day. 

• Like 1