Official Community Forums Home

Making The First Time Special

I am getting married in April. For our honeymoon, I'm taking my wife-to-be to a nice hotel for three nights. How can I make our sex together exciting and special for her? Is there any way to make the room more romantic in her eyes? Her lady doctor told her that her vaginal opening is smaller than most. She wants me to pop her cherry rather than have herself popped and stretched by a device. I know I need to be careful, and use lubrication but other than that, what can I do to make our first sexual intercorse great? Neither of us have ever had sex before. :rolleyes:

• Members

Well yes use lube! And go slow on her and if she says stop...then stop! It can be very painful for her! Just do what is comfortable for her and not for you...the first time may be very emotional and very romantic but one things for sure...it really isnt going to be pleasurable! The second time ya'll have sex will be alot better but be sure not to let her on top just yet because it will cause a pain in her stomach and she may not want to continue! Your best bet is to try and make the third time as pleasurable as possible because by then the pain will have gone away and you'll really want her to feel good as well as yourself! Maybe even try and add a few fun toys to it!