Official Community Forums Home

Dual Bullet

Tyger

GK13009Cmain.jpg

What a great new product that I just got from TooTimid, The Dual Bullet!

Let’s go down the I-Love-It List:

*It’s a 2-in-one deal-2 different bullets. One small bullet, and one longer bullet with pleasure nubs on it.

*One controller-think of the possibilities! Double the pleasure for you, or one for you, and one to share! And the dial for controlling the vibes is easy to use.

*It’s waterproof (well, except the controller or course).

*It’s my favorite color~PURPLE! OK, maybe just a bonus for me on that one.

I got the batteries in (2 AA, not incl.), and had to tap the controller to get them into place for it to work, but it worked, and BAM, we have vibration in both vibes at the same time. Not overly strong, but not weak vibes either. Plus lights that get brighter as the vibes get stronger! Very cool. Now, I know some men are a bit apprehensive about using sex toys, but I have found that most men that are more into trying one out if they light up.

I loved having the nubbed larger one inside of me, moving it in and out a bit, vibrating my sensitive inner walls, and lips, and giving me a slightly full feeling; and the other one stimulating my clit. It felt great! They’re both hard plastic, so I would recommend lots of lube to start out with. And the smaller bullet did have a stronger vibe, but, for me, that gave more intense feelings, and wasn’t a drawback. They’re not overly quiet, but still lots of fun! And if you want to experiment, or have found just a single bullet lacking, this will satisfy!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5199

• Members

I ordered this a few days ago and should be here VERY soon! I'm hoping to get the purple one as I received an email advert. today saying "the purple was sold out, so it would be the silver bullet" I want the purple one!!! waaaaaaaaaaah :(

• Members
I ordered this a few days ago and should be here VERY soon! I'm hoping to get the purple one as I received an email advert. today saying "the purple was sold out, so it would be the silver bullet" I want the purple one!!! waaaaaaaaaaah :(

UPDATE...I got the purple one in the mail today...*HAPPY DANCE*

Glad you got the color you wanted!! Happy buzzing! LOL :P

I ordered this for my girlfriend since we only see each other once every two weeks and it was free (except $8 shipping). She has never used a sex toy before. Will this be a good first toy for her? She can insert it in her vagina as well as stimulate her clitoris, correct?

• Members
I ordered this for my girlfriend since we only see each other once every two weeks and it was free (except $8 shipping). She has never used a sex toy before. Will this be a good first toy for her? She can insert it in her vagina as well as stimulate her clitoris, correct?
Yes, yes and YES!! I had one similar to this years ago and it also was my first toy. I loved the fact that I can adjust the strength of the buzzing as I could discover how "much" of the buzz I liked. Congrats on ordering this for her!

Yes, yes and YES!! I had one similar to this years ago and it also was my first toy. I loved the fact that I can adjust the strength of the buzzing as I could discover how "much" of the buzz I liked. Congrats on ordering this for her!

Do you recommend using lube with it? And is there like a manual or tip sheet that comes with it? Like I said, she has never used one before and is a novice.

And does it suck batteries dry?

Well, since I just got it a week or so ago, I can't honestly tell you if it sucks batteries down fast. I would think it probably does, since it's 2 vibes, and they light up. But, again, I am not sure.

What's great about this too, is she can insert one inside her, and place the other one on her clit, put some panties on to hold them in place, and walk around, adding to the excitement. The controller can go in sweatpants pockets, robes, or be held.

If she is not overly excited before hand, then I would definitely recommend lubing up. Especially the bigger one. It is a harder plastic, no softy there, so it may be a bit uncomfortable to insert right off. I used lube first, since I wanted to walk around with it, exciting myself by walking and vibing.

I hope y'all like it!

• Members

I ordered this too, and I love it! I love the little nobs on the bigger one. It was also longer and thicker than I thought it would be based on the picture. I was really excited about using it. Slipping it in my pussy, I could feel every one of the nobs, and it felt incredible. It has a really good vibration in the smaller one which I had on my clit. That's really good, cuz I love alot of vibration on my clit. I am really happy with it!

I would definitely say it's a good toy for a beginner. It gives all the pleasure and control you could want, and it isn't intimidating as far as size or number of functions.

I would definitely say it's a good toy for a beginner. It gives all the pleasure and control you could want, and it isn't intimidating as far as size or number of functions.

Great...can't believe this was free. From the reviews it sounds like she should like it.

• Members

:D Okay now I had to order it. :lol: I love bullets and my husband was looking at this site the other day and stated,"Honey we must have this dual bullet." I thought wow okay and it is free so here I am going to order it. Now wait he did put a stipulation on it. :huh: He said," I get the nubby one and he gets the other." hehe Sounds great to me. I will let you all know how much fun we had. I can't wait.

Oh ya and I am hoping they have more purple by now. That is my favorite color!!! I will cry if i get silver but I am sure the buzz will make it all better.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

we got this one a few months ago before I was on the review team. Ours broke. But I hadn't saved the packing slip and have since thrown it away. We hadnt had it very long before the smaller bullet quit working on us. Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

This brings up a good point. You should always keep packing slips for at least a year, especially ones that have a company that backs their merchandise as well as TooTimid does. That way, if something does happen, you're covered and can take advantage of the guarantee. Plus, you never know if, with other companies, if there's a recall on an item. Sometimes, the packing slip is the only way to return an item!