Official Community Forums Home

Brittany Round Two

Eager4Beaver

• Members

As I said, Brittany rest assured Round Two was all hers. The evening of our meeting up and having amazing sex moved to us going at it yet again, but as we settled in for the evening she told me she knew I was tired from a long day in the car and she would allow me to get some rest because I would need it. I could have fell right to sleep from sexual bliss, but Brittany was planting a seed. As we lay there preslumber she was telling how she loved how I sucked on her nipples and squeezed her ass cheeks while getting her from behind. She also expressed how she was enjoying the anal play and rimming i had given her. Last thing I remember was a giggle as she told me good night.

Next morning I woke up to my cock being soaking wet in her warm wet mouth. Honestly this was the first time I had ever been woke up in such a great way. She used only her mouth and I could feel and hear the soft mm's from her as she worked my cock not rushing anything along. I could feel her saliva as it ran down my cock and onto my balls. The sounds of her sucking were intoxicating and then she turn it up a notch and began to deep throat me. She only used her hand for a second to milk my precum from me before resuming to take me all the way into her mouth and it wasn't long before I had that whirling feeling from the head of my cock to my ass and my cock shot a load of hot cum down her throat. She continued sucking on me for however land I can't remember and the she rested my cock on my stomach. 

She rolled onto her back and asked me to turn the light on, so I did. She was caressing her breasts and nipples and in a soft playful voice said, " I had my breakfast but I am feeling and urge." I made my way between her legs and began working her clit as then slipped a finger inside of her wet pussy. She whimpered in delight and then let out a gasp as she felt a finger enter her ass just a little bit. Her juices grew more and more and i begged her to cum in my mouth. I could feel both her pussy and ass contract end then a very nice gush of juice flowed into my mouth. I kept going u till she asked me to share some with her, so I did. Her sweetness tasted like this side of Heaven. She began to touch herself and asked me to sit back and enjoy the show. She playfully worked a finger in and out of her pussy while tending to her nipples and she arched her back as another flow of juice ran from her wet lips. To me, watching a woman masturbate is one of these most sensual and beautiful things a man could be honored to see.

We cleaned up some after a bit and went down and had the hotels continental breakfast before returning to her room. We sat sharing small talk for the longest time and she suggested we hop in the shower. My cock twitched with excitement. Once in the bathroom, I watched as she undressed seductively but playfully and got into the shower stall. Me, clothes were off in a flash. We caressed each other and washed each other. She had me sit on the little bench that was in there and soaped up her ass and then turned and washed her pussy area before rinsing off and made sure I saw how swollen her clit was. She was within reach and at first she thought I was going to lap at her clit, but I turned her and had her lean forward and hold on to the rail along side her. I gently rubbed her butt cheeks. Spreading them apart and letting go. The. I spread them apart again and made my way to her clit and sucked on it before taking each of her lips in mine and sucked on them. I then turned my attention upwards and began rimming her again and would alter between rubbing my thumb around her asshole and then my tongue. 

Brittany was able to reach my cock and stroke me as I began fingering both of her holes slow and easy. After a bit she suggested we dry off and take this fun to the bed. We dried off, but I bent her over the bathroom counter as I entered her from behind. After her head arched, she looked in to the mirror and said, You're such a bad boy" and I replied with, "Mm, you're such a good girl." 

I reached up and got a handful of her wet hair and gently pulled back. Seeing her in the mirror was mindblowing. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust. Her nipples were so hard and she worked each of them with her fingertips. Hearing how wet she was while in the bathroom was even more of a rush because it echoed. Alongside with her moans and panting breath I began Cumming in her before I could maintain control. I pumped her for a while longer. Our cum dripping onto the floor then when I moved back she told me she needed to clean me up and sucked our cum that was dripping off of my cock. 

As we walked out of the bathroom, Brittany made it known the next round would be winner take all

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/26/2021 at 6:19 PM, Eager4Beaver said:

As I said, Brittany rest assured Round Two was all hers. The evening of our meeting up and having amazing sex moved to us going at it yet again, but as we settled in for the evening she told me she knew I was tired from a long day in the car and she would allow me to get some rest because I would need it. I could have fell right to sleep from sexual bliss, but Brittany was planting a seed. As we lay there preslumber she was telling how she loved how I sucked on her nipples and squeezed her ass cheeks while getting her from behind. She also expressed how she was enjoying the anal play and rimming i had given her. Last thing I remember was a giggle as she told me good night.

Next morning I woke up to my cock being soaking wet in her warm wet mouth. Honestly this was the first time I had ever been woke up in such a great way. She used only her mouth and I could feel and hear the soft mm's from her as she worked my cock not rushing anything along. I could feel her saliva as it ran down my cock and onto my balls. The sounds of her sucking were intoxicating and then she turn it up a notch and began to deep throat me. She only used her hand for a second to milk my precum from me before resuming to take me all the way into her mouth and it wasn't long before I had that whirling feeling from the head of my cock to my ass and my cock shot a load of hot cum down her throat. She continued sucking on me for however land I can't remember and the she rested my cock on my stomach. 

She rolled onto her back and asked me to turn the light on, so I did. She was caressing her breasts and nipples and in a soft playful voice said, " I had my breakfast but I am feeling and urge." I made my way between her legs and began working her clit as then slipped a finger inside of her wet pussy. She whimpered in delight and then let out a gasp as she felt a finger enter her ass just a little bit. Her juices grew more and more and i begged her to cum in my mouth. I could feel both her pussy and ass contract end then a very nice gush of juice flowed into my mouth. I kept going u till she asked me to share some with her, so I did. Her sweetness tasted like this side of Heaven. She began to touch herself and asked me to sit back and enjoy the show. She playfully worked a finger in and out of her pussy while tending to her nipples and she arched her back as another flow of juice ran from her wet lips. To me, watching a woman masturbate is one of these most sensual and beautiful things a man could be honored to see.

We cleaned up some after a bit and went down and had the hotels continental breakfast before returning to her room. We sat sharing small talk for the longest time and she suggested we hop in the shower. My cock twitched with excitement. Once in the bathroom, I watched as she undressed seductively but playfully and got into the shower stall. Me, clothes were off in a flash. We caressed each other and washed each other. She had me sit on the little bench that was in there and soaped up her ass and then turned and washed her pussy area before rinsing off and made sure I saw how swollen her clit was. She was within reach and at first she thought I was going to lap at her clit, but I turned her and had her lean forward and hold on to the rail along side her. I gently rubbed her butt cheeks. Spreading them apart and letting go. The. I spread them apart again and made my way to her clit and sucked on it before taking each of her lips in mine and sucked on them. I then turned my attention upwards and began rimming her again and would alter between rubbing my thumb around her asshole and then my tongue. 

Brittany was able to reach my cock and stroke me as I began fingering both of her holes slow and easy. After a bit she suggested we dry off and take this fun to the bed. We dried off, but I bent her over the bathroom counter as I entered her from behind. After her head arched, she looked in to the mirror and said, You're such a bad boy" and I replied with, "Mm, you're such a good girl." 

I reached up and got a handful of her wet hair and gently pulled back. Seeing her in the mirror was mindblowing. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust. Her nipples were so hard and she worked each of them with her fingertips. Hearing how wet she was while in the bathroom was even more of a rush because it echoed. Alongside with her moans and panting breath I began Cumming in her before I could maintain control. I pumped her for a while longer. Our cum dripping onto the floor then when I moved back she told me she needed to clean me up and sucked our cum that was dripping off of my cock. 

As we walked out of the bathroom, Brittany made it known the next round would be winner take all

Just as hot as the first!

• Like 1