Official Community Forums Home

Let me introduce myself

Anyia

• Members

Hey yall. I'm Anyia. I've gone by the name Andrew but I've discovered my female. I'm a sexy transgender female that loves men. I like to cook, clean and obey my man. I like to keep his beer cold and have his slippers ready when he wants to relax. I love to give blowjobs. I love to swallow and I like it on the face. I like to lick his booty hole and I like when he smacks my ass and says shake it bitch. I like it when he fucks my ass. I like it when he tries to hold me while I vacuum and I love doing any damn thing he pleases. I like to sit in his lap when he watches the ball game. I like to give back rubs and hand jobs. I love it when he comes to bed and fucks me out of the blue. When he comes home from hard days work the only thing I want him to worry about is if he's gonna cum in mouth, ass or on my face. Thank you for listening.

• Like 2

• Members

Welcome. Thanks for sharing all the things that you love. And I'm sure we would love to see you doing those things

• Members

When a man comes home from a long day at work, his woman needs to meet those needs. I hate it when he's not happy. I like to obey and honor my man.

• Like 1