Official Community Forums Home

Quick One on Aisle 6

Anyia

• Members

Me and my man were at the grocery store together. We were looking around to see what we wanted to eat. I was in the produce section, and I picked up these big zucchini. I was kind of fascinated by it. I was stroking it with my hand. My man came up behind me, and said in a low but frantic voice,' We have to fuck now. My balls are full and you got to empty'em right now. This can't wait till we get home.' Y'all know what it's like to get horny on the spot, you've got to take care of it. I know my man, if his balls need draining, I got to go work. My master has given his orders. We get to aisle 6. He pulls my dress down and them my panties and bends my over right there in the salad section. He found some olive oil and used that as a lubricant.  Even though the store was practically empty, an old woman of about 85 rolled her stroller by. aisle 6. She looked in shock when she saw him holding his dick with one had, pouring a bottle of Bertolli Olive Oil on it with the other hand and me with my ass spread out. She moved on fast. She didn't tell the manager. She probably didn't think that what she saw was real. It didn't deter my man. He was bound and determined to get that nut. He was worked up. After about nine or 10 strokes, he came hard. He tried to keep his voice down, but he still let out a little bit of a moan. We got ourselves together and bought our groceries. The old woman was in front of us in the line. She was practically shaken. She probably needed to be checked out in the store herself if y'all know what I mean. Anyway, we headed home. My man got worked up again later that evening. I had to come to the rescue again. A woman's work is never done. I took a hot load on the face. I scooped up some with my finger, and he sucked my finger. We enjoyed his cum. It was a good day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1