Official Community Forums Home

Obedience is key.

Anyia

• Members

It was a Friday, and my man had the day off. He woke up a little bit before I did. When I was just getting up, he called my cell phone. I answered, and he told me to come to the living room. He had orders ready to give me. He told me to put on my french maid outfit before coming to the living room. I had to look appropriate. I did. When I got to the door, I stopped. The door was open. He wiggled his finger at me to come over. I did. I stood in front of him. He was shirtless with his pajama bottoms on and slippers. He told me to sit down in front of him, and I did. He told me to take his slippers off and pull his bottoms off of him. He sat up a little bit to help me. After I got his bottoms off, I saw how hard that dick was. I wanted it so bad. Before I could get on that dick, he had some chores for me to do. I had to be back at the living room at a certain time or I don't get that dick. I did exactly what he instructed me to. As I went to the living room again, he told me to sit down in front of him. That dick was hard. He said I'm giving you your first reward. I came a little closer. He told me to turn on one side of my cheek, and I did. He started slapping my face with his cock. It was feeling good. He then told me to put it in his mouth. I put in my mouth for a bit, but he took it out. He said I'm not done with the chores. Here is a couple of more chores to do and if you do them. I'll give another reward. I did those chores as fast as I could. I got back to the living room, and he told me to sit in front of him again. I turned the other cheek. He slapped the other side of my face with his dick. Then he told me to put it his mouth again. I did that and after a bit, he took it out. He said,' Not so fast.' I've got a couple of more chores for you to do. I was a little impatient, but I wasn't going to sass my man. I did those chores and came back to the living room. He told me to get on my knees in front of him. He stood up, and his cock and balls were in my face. He rubbed those balls on my face and slapped me again with that cock. He then told me to go to the bedroom. I'm about to give you your main prize.  When I went to the bedroom, I got in the bed,. He came down stairs naked and hard with some rope. He tied me to my arms to the bed as I was sit up. He told me to open my mouth. I did. He stood up and put his cock in my mouth. I was sucking like a champ, and he was face fucking. He let my know he was about to cum, and when he did, he exploded. When he pulled his cock out, I tried to hold all of the load, but some of it ran down my cheeks. He told me to take a big gulp, so I gladly did. He then started to kiss me and lick the remaining cum off my chin. He asked if I was happy about the result, I said most definitely my king. Remember obedience is key.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
37 minutes ago, Starving said:

Great story. Thank you for sharing!

You're welcome. I love my man. He is my master, my champion and my king.

• Members

He loves doing this to me and I love it when he does it.

22334456.gif

• Like 2