Official Community Forums Home

I’d love to Review toys!!

• Members

I’d love to become a reviewer for any toys TooTimid would be willing to ship to me! I have an excellent vocabulary and I ensure you my reviews would be written well and truly enticing!! Please contact me at RLE1216@icloud.com with any info on becoming a reviewer! Thanks!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/8/2022 at 12:03 AM, LovelyLynn said:

I’d love to become a reviewer for any toys TooTimid would be willing to ship to me! I have an excellent vocabulary and I ensure you my reviews would be written well and truly enticing!! Please contact me at RLE1216@icloud.com with any info on becoming a reviewer! Thanks!

Any response or feedback?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/8/2022 at 1:03 AM, LovelyLynn said:

I tried for 14 years and it never happened but it maybe because there more toys for ladies then men. At least I can review some male toys and provide a perspective on them.  Hopefully you have more sucesss then I did. 

• Members
54 minutes ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

I tried for 14 years and it never happened but it maybe because there more toys for ladies then men. At least I can review some male toys and provide a perspective on them.  Hopefully you have more sucesss then I did. 

I’d like to experiment on your real toy. Bet it feels good