Official Community Forums Home

Valentine's Day

Anyia

• Members

It had been a stressful week. My man had been working hard at his construction job, and I had been running some long overdue errands. We hadn't had sex in a month, and It was Valentine's Day. This has been a little bit of a slump for us. We normally hadn't gone more than 24 hours or so without doing, but he's had some extra jobs at work and he had been coming home tired. I went out to the store to get the typical stuff for his favorite meal. When I came home, there was a trail of rose pedals that looked like went to the bedroom. As I got closer to the room, I heard Marvin Gaye's sexual healing come on our radio. When I entered the room, my man was laying their with a big smile on his face. He was naked with that big dick standing on hard. He hadn't been able to be in charge in a while, but he was the boss today as he motioned for me to come to the bed. I started kissing on him on the mouth and then he stopped me. He said with confidence and a smile. 'Get down there and suck it bitch.' We both smiled and I knew my old man was back. I couldn't let my man down. So, I started kissing down his neck, chest and those six pack abs. I got down to the cock and started playing that skin flute. His cock never tasted so good as I was licked it up and down like a lolly pop. He then ordered my off the bed so he can stand. Then, he commanded I get on my knees and continue. I did. He wanted to stand so he could put those big balls in my face and my mouth.  I was jerking him while having his balls in my mouth. He then told me he wanted me to play the trombone. So, I got behind him started liciking his ass checks and getting close that hole. As I was doing that I was jerking him off at the same time. I was licking around that anus and jerking him faster and faster. He was moaning louder. 'Oh fuck, Oh God, Oh Shit, Oh fuck, Oh God, Shit, Damn, Bitch.' His body was shaking a little bit, so I got in front of his cock so he could paint my face. Boy, did he. He shot a nice thick load. It's the thickest load he's shot. My face was covered with cum dripping down my chin. I took my finger and started gathering that cum and sucking it off my fingers. We ended up holding each other for a bit. I finally collected myself and fixed his favorite meal which was a medium rare ribeye. Our Valentine's Day was the best. 

• Like 2