Official Community Forums Home

My Master

Anyia

• Members

A few weekends ago, I was at home with my man. We were relaxing, and he was off work. He was feeling very confident and assertive. When he gets that way, I call him master. He was in control like I like him to be. Of course, he had his list of things for me to do around the house, so I started doing them. My master was hornier than usual. Every time I started doing some chores, He wanted to fuck. This was the horniest I've ever seen. I was wiping the dining room table off. I was in my nighty. I wasn't going anywhere. He comes up behind me and starts kissing the back of my neck and then he grabs my hips with both hands. He commands me to stick that ass out. He pulls up my gown and smacks that ass. He smacks both checks at the same time with both hands. He then whips his cock out and starts rubbing my ass with it. He then puts that dick up in me and gets to pounding. He was grunting and saying, 'That's it bitch.' I was shaking that ass and then he let out this loud moan as he came.  When he got through, I had to compose myself for a moment get cleaned up a bit and continue wiping the table. I vacuumed the rooms and then I went to the kitchen and was about to mop. My master got his energy back up and went to the kitchen. Before I got to mopping, he was kissing me. Then, I jumped up in his arms and wrapped my legs around him. He put me down on the floor, and we continued to kiss. He hiked up that gown again and he slid it in again.

My legs were spread as he held them in the air. He was fucking me like a champ on the floor. He fucked harder and harder. Then he said, 'Oh fuck, you whore , I'm about to cum.' He let out that moan again as he came again. It took a little longer to get myself straightened up again, but I was able to finish mopping the floor. After that, I went to clean the downstairs bathroom. After I cleaned the downstairs bathroom, I went upstairs where master was at. He actually took a shower while I was downstairs. I got into the bathroom and master came in. He started kissing me again. He ordered me to get om  my knees this time.  He smacked me in the face with his dick and then ordered me to open my mouth. He put that cock in my mouth and I started sucking. He also started face fucking me some. It was hot. He was yelling, 'Oh shit, take it all my little cum slut.' He held the back of my head and said, 'Oh Goddamn, fuck, shit, bitch, Jesus, I'm about to cum.'

He did and while he was cumming, I was enjoying every bit of man juice he was shooting. It was like sucking on a big straw with my favorite dessert. After our little bathroom incident, he went downstairs to clean up, and I finished cleaning the bathroom. He feel took a nap on the bed, and I relaxed in the living room. He later woke up, and we went about our day. We had supper and talked about our plans for the week. I love my man when he's horny and cleaning the house was another way to get him there. It was worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1