Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Question if I may how many of you Men like me enjoy eating their Own and Others Semen. I could  Live on it. Literally and I Swallow. And boy my Ex Got me Started Doing it and I Could Not Believe How Yummy I Was. I am Out If you are Afraid to Answer then that's you baby. I am am a Vegan so I always taste Great and Plus I am less Filling  ha. Just a Question is all have a great nite. Cause I always eat mine. Whatever Suits you is Fine. Aloha D...

Ok this is after I had blow my Friend not my Neighbor ok. Hey enjoy and Ttys Respect D...

20150112_082558000_iOS.jpg

• Like 3

• Members

My own and intermingled with a woman’s cum , yes for sure. Never sampled another guys, yet anyway.

• Like 2

• Members
Just now, GirlNerd said:

Mmmmmmm....I'll volunteer.😘

All day , every day!❤️😘

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Gypsy42279 said:

Question if I may how many of you Men like me enjoy eating their Own and Others Semen. I could  Live on it. Literally and I Swallow. And boy my Ex Got me Started Doing it and I Could Not Believe How Yummy I Was. I am Out If you are Afraid to Answer then that's you baby. I am am a Vegan so I always taste Great and Plus I am less Filling  ha. Just a Question is all have a great nite. Cause I always eat mine. Whatever Suits you is Fine. Aloha D...

Ok this is after I had blow my Friend not my Neighbor ok. Hey enjoy and Ttys Respect D...

20150112_082558000_iOS.jpg

Nice, looks tasty. You gave me a hard on looking at you. That’s a good friend right there. I enjoy giving pleasure as well. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Excited said:

Nice, looks tasty. You gave me a hard on looking at you. That’s a good friend right there. I enjoy giving pleasure as well. 

Thx you sexy one mwah 

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

Mmmmmmm....I'll volunteer.😘

Your Fine 

I'll be posting in each forum that I find these posts.....

Reports & PMs are pouring in! Thank you for everyone's diligence! 

We love new members!! However, if you're a spammer, advertising sex video sites, your posts will be automatically deleted. If you continue to post videos, you will be banned.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Somehow the picture above makes me aroused