Official Community Forums Home

• Members
1 hour ago, Lynn Bee said:

💋❤️

I am so worked up,  I want to tell you a story about something I did.  It was very naughty,  I went to a coffee shop at 3:00 in the morning about 10 years ago and I was dressed very provocatively,  a short leather skirt and a see thru blouse.  I had a nippleless bra on was lace, hot pink. Anyways,  I walked out after getting my coffee and their was a very good looking guy sitting in his car looking at me walking towards my car and I go around to the other side where he was and put my head in my window and deliberately reached to the other seat , exposing my shaved pussy. Mom. I came out of the car and turned around and said 'hi, are you enjoying your night. He looked at me and said Yes.  I said,  Would you like me to give you a blow job sexy. He smiled and got out of his car and sat in mine. He was sexy and very nice,  we talked for a moment and I put my hand on his dick and squeezed him and his dic was big.  I opened up his pants and put his whole cock I'm my mouth and sucked him deep.  I grabbed his balls and pulled them and rolled his balls in my hand while my tongue is licking his head and teasing him.  I love watching guys get hornier and Horner. They get this look on their face I love.  I took his cock in my mouth and I sucked it harder and harder and took him deep down my throat and banged his cock up against the back of my throat,  that was intense and so hot, he moaned and took my head and pushed it down,  I could feel his cock explode down my throat and his jizz was so hot.  I took it all, I let him aquire his jizz deep down my throat.  His jizz tasted so good I licked it off his cock, all of it. He kissed me deeply and I said I'd meet him there the next night 🌙  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...