Official Community Forums Home

Dating Asian Marrying Asian

• Members

Over the years we have gotten really diverse and dating among people of different races has grown. More and more we see couples of different races and ethnicities You would think this be a great thing but unfortinatly in America and other parts of the world who pride themselves on diversity we see hostilitities towards them.  There a trend in politics to say this is because of the political right but actualy it the liberal lift, mainly the woke crowd, pushing this narrative and they are not exceptions. It disturbing trend that has been directed toward asians and mainly white men. However it could be anyone to include white women and asian men. We see it alot with black men and white women but less with black women and white men. Even black men and asian women. 

It shouldnt matter who we date or marry, and I think these critics need to be put in their place since they want to stir the pot for something they have either yet to have and have hurt feelings over. If you are are dating or marrying asian or asian and marrying or dating another race then good for you. You are not self hating and you embrace what the world  needs most and that is acceptence of others. As a straight man I am not a homophpbic  because I dont date guys. I have a preference and that is what I am attractive too. But looks are only skin deep, but sexually your either into it or you not with the taste of male or female. whatever the chemestry that causing attraction it ok and do not be ashamed of it. In many cultures and familities there is pressure to stay within your on kind. But there are exceptions so look at it like a case by case basis. 

There lots of sterio types when it comes to asians and depending where you are from they may or may not be applicable to you or your partner. My wife came from the philippines at age 35. She was not mail order  and I did not meet her over seas while in the navy. In fact I was never in the navy as much as I get asked how many yeas did I serve in the navy.  Well I didnt. And the two kids in my photo album as toddlers. one very asian looking and one white kid, well they blood brothers from the same set of parents. They are not from different relationships.  I get asked how do I know if my my wife didnt marry me for a green card. Well she was already here with a green card when I met her and my marrying her didnt grant her american citizenship . she went on to meet the reqirments and paid the fees along the way. She is legal and is an american.  Those not the answers people expect to hear but that our story. She speaks whatever language you want to speak long as you speak english or tagalog. She fluent in both and no accent. 

So if you got experinces to tell or questions bring them up. This is not an asian hate  and while we get told it a fetish and we should be ashamed well how it different from dating black and white or hispanic?  Do they hate themselves because they chose someone else of another race or color?

when two culture collide there are some funny yet frusterating occurances. I will say this will probably be the main areas of topic. Dating someone here from their country vs someone raised her with say asian parents is not the same matching set of experinces.  Neither are people from one country the same as that of another. Japan vs Korea, cuba vs Hondoras are not the same. 

I will post some funny and serious stuff  

• Members

• Members

They come in all sizes they not all small tiny in fact there some tall ones out there 

chubbychic.jpeg

• Members

You see this mainly over seas or in tv and films from asia. Trst me their tv programs and movies are worth watching over the crap we see on american television. Mostly seen with korean and japanese but I seen some in chinese as well 

vsign.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...