Official Community Forums Home

Medication

astraa118

• Members

I take a antidepressant medication for OCD . I can’t change my medication for it’s only one that works. The problem is loss of sensitivity in my cock head. It makes it almost impossible to orgasm. Any help would be appreciated 

• Members

I'm so sorry you have this problem because of medical. My husband used to have the same problem.  All psych drugs are doing this.  It even effects woman to some degree.  I would like to offer to talk to you.  Before video calls and such, I talked on the phone with guys.  If you want to try it,  give me a shout.  I would love to try to get you to an orgasm.  💋

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Lynn Bee said:

I'm so sorry you have this problem because of medical. My husband used to have the same problem.  All psych drugs are doing this.  It even effects woman to some degree.  I would like to offer to talk to you.  Before video calls and such, I talked on the phone with guys.  If you want to try it,  give me a shout.  I would love to try to get you to an orgasm.  💋

Thank you , I would love that

• Members

Your his wife? If so,  I may have you do a couple of things for our talk. Candles, I also have found this playlist of songs to have sex too. That kind of thing.  Now. I don't know what you and your husband have talked about,  but I was wondering if you were going to be with him.  You don't have to answer this,  I just want to make this a successful experience for him. I know the frustration and the other feelings that go along with this crippling side effect. 💟☮️

• Members
20 minutes ago, Lynn Bee said:

Your his wife? If so,  I may have you do a couple of things for our talk. Candles, I also have found this playlist of songs to have sex too. That kind of thing.  Now. I don't know what you and your husband have talked about,  but I was wondering if you were going to be with him.  You don't have to answer this,  I just want to make this a successful experience for him. I know the frustration and the other feelings that go along with this crippling side effect. 💟☮️

I’m sorry I didn’t realize you weren’t talking to me

• Members

I thought I was talking to his wife.  Was I?

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 3/31/2022 at 5:03 PM, Inquisito Scientiae said:

I have it so bad the Psychiatric Journal actually made an exception and called it CDO.... cause it needs to be in alphabetical order!

I knew when there was a problem after 6 calls to my neighbor asking her if I closed my Garage Door.

Or... going back into the bathroom 4 times to make sure I turned the light off.

Or... not sending an Excel Analysis that is not ready to print on Receipt... (Young bloods just don't have common decency)

Or... setting everything out at night (clothes, office bag, coffee machine ready for 0500;)

I know you frustration too... as you can forget about masterbating alone.  It doesn't work.  And you wear your arm and hand out.

One trick... If I know I am going to get lucky (and that is scarce)... I will hold off the CDO meds 48 hours before.  or whatever is 2x the half-life.

But.. If you can find a very hot woman to talk sexy to me?  I don't need to worry about it at ALL!

SSRI, NSRIs can delay climax totally.  And the problem is, just like the statins, when you find that one that works... do you want to cum or do you want to make sure the garage door is shut!

Wish I could help more, but I share your frustration!

Thank you for your input 

• Members

Damn,  can I lick your cum off for you? Please?   👅👅👅🔥