Official Community Forums Home

Kegel Exercise

me4now

• Members

ok i read about the kegel exercies and i did them when i was pregnant an even then i would get excited and turn on by doing them i have ask my OB/GYN is this normal and they both were like yes ok, even now i get turn on by doing these exercies has this happen to anyone (or does it happen) could i be doing them wrong.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi All,

I'm considering of getting a pair of Kegels to my loved one. What kind should I get? As I understand it, the small and heavy ones are for training while the bigger are more for pleasure. And the more advanced you get, the smaller and heavier you should have. Is this correct? And how big exactly are big or small Kegels?

Does anyone know if there are sort of pimped-up super exclusive luxury Kegels that would make a perfect present?

Regards

• Members

Okay CGem I checked your age just to make sure I wasn't way out of line here, but that doesn't mean I am not. Kegal is exercise that both men and women can do to streghthen the pevlic muscles. I would think with being 30years old that you would know that. You can't buy a kegal that I am aware of. I think sometimes you just like to see your name posted on the forum. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but if you read the post here you would have relized what the discussion was.

Let me feel you in a little bit on the discussion at hand. Want2 know was asking if anyone else got turned on by doing their kegal exercises. Then Howard replied to it and said yes there have been other women here that have posted that they get excited doing them. Just firgued I would sort of fill you in on the discussion here. I am sure by now technology has prolly made some type of device to help with the exercises, but then again I don't know. I flex mine alot while I am either playing alone or with my husband, I do them watching TV, driving or whenever I think about it.

This is to Want2know, Yep yep yep I am guilty sometimes I will be driving and doing my kegals and next thing you know I am wet, and want to go home and play. I am one of them, I must admit how fun it is to be doing a exercise and get turned on some of the little pleasures in life I think we take for granted. :lol:

• Members

Kat, Howard,

Yes. This is just as uninformed as I am.

Not trying to be cute or just liking to see my comments here.

The thing is that while we are playing in a global sandbox, one should try to understand that local expressions do not apply everywhere. I now understand what you mean with Kegels - in my part of the world the exact term is not used. On the other hand, the word can easily be associated with small hard balls in many European languages. So, I apologise for the misunderstanding; my original question was about these small vagina balls (whatever they are called). I must say that I was really surprised about the hostile reactions.

Let's not be so very narrow-minded.

And the question still applies.

Regards

• 1 month later...
  • Members
ok i read about the kegel exercies and i did them when i was pregnant an even then i would get excited and turn on by doing them i have ask my OB/GYN is this normal and they both were like yes ok, even now i get turn on by doing these exercies has this happen to anyone (or does it happen) could i be doing them wrong.

thank you

Hi there, I too get turned on by doing kegels.....it's perfectly normal, just enjoy it is what I say. :)

• Members

thank you

Hi there, I too get turned on by doing kegels.....it's perfectly normal, just enjoy it is what I say. :)