Official Community Forums Home

What a night.

Anyia

• Members

My man and i were talking one day. We were discussing another Bukkake party. He met some new guys at his work place, and he told them about it what we liked to do. They seemed interested. They came over, and they were nice men. Good luck guys. All total, we brought eight guys to the house. As with all of our Bukkake parties, I am there to serve every man. I fix the meals, the drinks, rub their back, their feet, give them a lap dance, whatever they ask, whatever they desire, I'm there. My man has gotten really turned on by watching me be this sex servant for himself and his friends. I'm loving the job. We were playing some good dance music one night. I came into the living room with some barbecue wings in my German bar maid out fit. One of the boys said, "Dance for us baby. Dance for us." I started dancing nice and slow. Then one of them said, 'Shake that ass and bring it over here.' I brought it over to this one man. He told me to bend over while I was shaking it so I did. He started smacking my ass and the rest of the guys in the room were enjoying the show. He then dropped his pants and started smacking my ass with his cock. He told me to "Get on your knees and get some of this dick. I'm gonna cum in your mouth." My man was loving it. 
The man I was sucking was really worked up. He was moaning and grunting. I said, 'Oh yeah. Get ready for it. Swallow it.' The other guys were getting excited as they were stroking their dicks. That guy came, and I swallowed every drop. Then another had some chains and shackles. He put some shackles on my ankles and hands, and I was on my knees with my hands tied to my ankles. The next guy got his dick out and said, 'Open your mouth.' I did, and he started slapping my tongue with that dick and then about two guys joined in and started smacking my face with their dicks. The guy that tied me up put his cock in my mouth and said, 'Oh shit, Oh fuck, Oh fuck. Oh shit damn fuck. I'm going to cum you whore.'  He shot that load in my mouth. He told me to open my mouth and play with it with my tongue so I did and then I swallowed. The two guys that were slapping me in the face with their dicks. They told me to open my mouth. So I started sucking on both them as my head was turning to suck their cocks. Then one of them was about to cum in my mouth,  he said, 'You're so beautiful. I love you.' He shot that load after that comment. That was another load down the hatch and then the next guy came up to me. He was just saying, 'Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. Take it all you bitch.' Then, he erupted in my mouth. Well that was four studs down and four to go. My man ended up saying why don't we go down to the bedroom, so we did. The fifth guy in the party tied me up to the bed. He whipped his cock out and started slapping me with it. He fucked me for a little before he got to my mouth. He shot that load and that was my fifth load swallowed. Then the sixth guy, seventh guy and eighth guy followed. Each guy was hornier than the last. The loads were more massive, but I swallowed those to. Then, I realized there's a ninth man. My man was really worked up and he got in on me. He fucked a little while and then put his cock in my mouth and that was my ninth load of the night. 
Little did I know, the guys I got off before were getting worked up seeing me in action with the next guy. It turned out each man had another load in them. This time, I got some good facials. Three of the guys came at the same time on my face. When the evening was winding down, I had swallowed nine loads in the mouth and gotten splattered with nine loads on the face.  My face was covered in white, sticking man glaze. That was the wildest our Bukkake parties have been.  What a night.