Official Community Forums Home

Veteran issues

Kinky Twinkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/29/2022 at 1:56 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

FB_IMG_1653841217402.jpg

Thank you Kinky Twinkie! If it were not for men and women stepping up to the plate, today the world would be speaking German, Japanese, or Russian! People forgot that Russia started out as an ally to Germany and Gen. George C. Patton (one of my heroes since I served in Patton's post-war 3rd Armor Div. 1983-84) was right to fight and kick Russia's butt in WWII ( he was assassinated for his views) and Mac. Arthur told the idiots in Washington to take out China (he was reprimanded for his views, at least they didn't kill him)  and now look at the mess the world is in today! We now have  government leaders whose pockets are lined with both of our two biggest enemies and we will not go into the Ukraine because their leader told the world "you send in troops - I'll launch Nukes!"  Go back to WWII, this is not the 1st time Russia has invaded the Ukraine so this is nothing new - it's history repeating itself! When the Morons in Washington agreed to draw down our Nukes with Russia yrs. ago, instead of drawing down the Russians LIED and built up making them the most powerful country in the world with Nukes. China is 2nd and what is our leaders going to do when China attacks Taiwan - absolutely nothing! All the people in the U.S. should do like Israel and some of our enemies, after high school 2 yrs. mandatory military service and if it were up to me I'd bring back the draft and everybody from 18 to 27. That would empty out all the Liberal Universities and that would force them to put 28 yr. olds and above back in school or go broke, then let Veterans have the jobs they want and deserve! Anybody refuses to be drafted or started protesting, they would be rounded up put in handcuffs and then flown to the nearest war zone (any Muslim  country which I've also been to or other countries who want to kill us) drop em off with some weapons giving them a quick lesson how to use that weapon and only give them ammo once they are outside the gate and  they can fight their way home, if they get captured OH WELL - no skin off my nose and you better not be a female prisoner either, Muslims have a whole different attitude towards Western women thanks to the Adult and Hollywood R-rated Movie Industry! (look up what the Iraqis did to  female prisoners during Desert Storm - I felt sorry for them, but I surely didn't want to be in their combat boots) FREEDOM ISN'T FREE all the crybabies in this country should go to their nearest  V.A. hospital and thank a VET. who has no legs or arms - losing his limbs fighting for FREEDOM for PUSSY-ASSED  America! Lying A.O. C. and her bunch would've been rounded up and PUBLICLY EXECUTED FOR TREASON for defamation of character and all the other disgusting things they said and did about the former administration! Jan. 6th was instigated by everybody else(some were not even registered voters)who were not Trumpers, (which I'm not) but the Conservative Idiots in Washington and the Morons on the Supreme bought it, HOOK, LINE, and SINKER! My firm belief "YOU WANT TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF  of the MILITARY, you better have served in the MILITARY, otherwise don't run for the highest office in our country!" What we have now is like a Hockey Coach trying to coach a Football Team and that doesn't and will not work especially one that is not all there and blames everybody else but himself, that he made things worse than the former nutjob! At least gas was cheaper and we didn't have any shortages of anything and if it weren't for getting the vaccine out in a hurry before this corrupt, incompetent, laughing stock of the world and blow hard's administration took over, more people would have died! Thank You for showing your "PATRIOTISM - YOU GET IT!"

• Like 1

• Members

we should always remember our diggers (our army navy and air force)  we call it ANZAC DAY  Australian and New Zealand Army Corps in what  the biggest sacrifice  you could do Lest We Forget

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/7/2022 at 3:48 AM, kanga grey said:

we should always remember our diggers (our army navy and air force)  we call it ANZAC DAY  Australian and New Zealand Army Corps in what  the biggest sacrifice  you could do Lest We Forget

"Ditto!"

• Members
On 5/30/2022 at 7:41 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

FB_IMG_1653951695125.jpg

Not so much Navy, Marines, or Air Force, but Army yes! If you ever saw the episode of Mash where a guy joined the Army to be a cook, but ended up on the front lines in the infantry and Hawkeye did everything he could to get his patient reassigned as a cook for the 4077th! Two good examples; me for one I joined the Army to be in Combat Armor (Tanks) and ended up in the Combat Engineers and another guy I knew, he joined Army to be a Helicopter Mechanic and he also ended up in my unit of the Combat Engineers! Combat Engineers is like being in the infantry - 8 yrs. in the Army and 99% was living in a tent - we stayed in the field blowing things up or building bridges for practice like in Kelly's Heroes when they called on the Combat Engineers to build his band of crooks a bridge! The Combat Engineers also caused 600,000 Desert Storm Vets and Vets from other countries to become casualties of war after we got back home! The C. E. were told by Military  Intelligence to bury a Chemical Weapons dump which also had Depleted Uranium in it found near the Kuwaiit - Saudi border, but to those guys you don't mention bury it and don't blow it up in the same sentence! All they heard was blow it up and that's exactly what they did, causing all that Crap that was in that dump to mix with Oil Fire smoke and resulting in post-war ailments to American as well as other countries Veterans! Another lie uncovered by our northern neighbor Canada, Agent Orange was also used in Desert Storm. I have a copy of that study because Canadian Vets. were showing up with the same ailments and symptoms as the American Vets. who served WHERE - VIETNAM! I myself had to sign up for an Agent Orange Study after I had enrolled into the V.A. system when I came down with Cancer - Lung and more recently Bladder and still undergoing check-ups for that! The study proved that after the Vietnam War was over, there were stock piles of A. O. left over and someone in the U.S. Government came up with the bright idea to mix it with insecticide and sell or give it to the Saudi's to control the infestation of Sand Fleas to prevent Sand Flea Bites. The idea was the heat would evaporate it quickly and the side effects from that stuff should have diminished over the years, but the one thing nobody counted on was the Iraqis blowing up the Kuwaiiti Oil Fields which  the smoke cut out the sun and lowering the temperatures in Saudi!  Eskan Village where I was @ in Riyadh was sprayed constantly and one thing about Agent Orange it smells like Oranges and the stuff they were spraying had that same smell! The U.S. to this day has denied all this! So why many many years after the ending of the Vietnam War and years later after D. Storm  did I have to sign up for an Agent Orange study and now more and more D.S. Vets. are showing up with the same ailments as the Vietnam Vets.! The biggest LIARS in the WORLD is our own GOVERNMENT including the 1/2 wit we got now, who can't remember if he's still a senator or the president!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not gonna happen. Your an E2 you gonna make same as another E2. You may work 60 hrs and your buddy 40 at his job. Your getting same pay. Now cola an exception and i dont meal coca cola. Officers make more, and top pay goes to prior enlisted officers. 

FB_IMG_1655931142915.jpg

• Members
On 6/22/2022 at 9:03 AM, Kinky Twinkie said:

FB_IMG_1655870792541.jpg

Top Gun was a BS movie, if you saw the disclaimer at the end of the movie it stated "THE US NAVY DOES NOT HAVE A TOP GUN CHALLENGE!" I was even more shocked when they made a second BS movie of "TOP GUN!" The United States Army Combat Engineers did have a "TOP GUN COMBAT ENGINEER VEHICLE - C.E.V. CHALLENGE" which was a timed obstacle course for the C.E.Vs. fully combat loaded with live ammunition! The U.S. Army came up with a lame excuse to retire the C.E.Vs. after Desert Storm, because the top speed for a fully combat loaded C.E.V. was 3 -6  miles per hour, but its' main job was to destroy bunkers! When the M1A1 tank replaced the M-60A1 tank that could only go 21 mph fully combat loaded the M1A1 could top speeds over 40 mph the Armor units complained that C.E.V. was too slow! In Desert Storm the C.E.V. though slow was very dependable, because the damn M1A1's were being put out of action by a jet engine that sucked up a lot of sand clogging the filters that stopped the tanks dead in their tracks. The C.E.V. had a  Detroit Diesel Engine and all the C.E.V. crews had to do was shake out the filters when they got clogged with sand. Since the C.E.V. had a diesel engine it could go a lot further than the M1A1 before you had to stop and shake out the sand! The real reason the Army retired the C.E.V.  which had nothing to with keeping up with the main battle tanks, but the new weapon that was developed for the  U.S. Air Force the "LASER GUIDED BUNKER BUSTER" that was on the news every night during the Air Force War of Desert Storm. The Army didn't need a  4 man crew bunker busting  vehicle that was as slow as molasses in January with the max range for the main gun of 1,000 meters, when the Air Force had a weapon 100 times better and it was Laser Guided that could be fired miles and miles away from a Jet Fighter!