Official Community Forums Home

Outside your own race

• Members

Seems more and more alot of us have opened our hearts to others outside our own racial community and in our diverse world we find some acceptance while finding  bigotry from those you wouldnt suspect.  Online you probably get raked over the coals especially with social media. What is your story?

Since i was young i have dated gals who were white, black, hispanic and asian.  In my mid fifties i am married to a lady who is from southeast asia.  I been around the world and been around lots of mixed couples. It more common now then ever but what i find odd is how people who stick to the same race as they are like to call us mixed  couple folks out as the racist.  I find this alittle more then odd but anyone else had this experince?  Most these people i have to say i dont know personally. I do know a few people personally who non white who married white women and like to complain while acting as if their wife the exception. I feel these people just want to be a jack ass to people online but that my view. In person they try and be a class act.

• 4 weeks later...