Official Community Forums Home

Deep Throat Blow Job

Fun4her +me!

• Members
1 hour ago, Special K said:

Hey Dancer all we can do is try!

Exactly!Ā  I'm glad to hear you agree with that.Ā  And with some things (like this), it's FUN to try!

• Members
2 hours ago, Dancer said:

That's me pretty much.Ā  But some guys don't like to wait.Ā  They expect to go inside and then straight down the pipe.Ā  I wish.Ā  But I was getting better.Ā 

I don't mid her taking the time to loosen up. She's my only deep throater so it's worth the wait and she does wonderful things with her lips, tongue and hands while she's working on getting it all the way in. Plus, I'm rarely fully erect when the sucking starts so as she's getting used to the size, I'm still growing. I have to admit to liking the swell of her throat when she finally gets in all the way in.Ā  And when I do let go, she knows it's coming so she takes some deep breaths before she goes all the way down and waits for the release. Since she let's it right in her throat she tries to stay there until the spasms stop but sometimes she has to come at least partially off of me while I'm still releasing. That goes in her mouth but sometimes the last spurt is somewhere outside.Ā 

• Members
4 hours ago, tiptaste said:

Since she let's it right in her throat she tries to stay there until the spasms stop but sometimes she has to come at least partially off of me while I'm still releasing. That goes in her mouth but sometimes the last spurt is somewhere outside.Ā 

You keep talking like that and my fingers are going to start wandering! šŸ„“

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Special K said:

Yes youā€™re right! Itā€™s always fun to try new things! Ā Some things we like and others we donā€™t but we always try to give it our all! It makes the bedroom an adventure!

I guess I should have said it's fun to try new things when the guy I'm trying it on has patience.Ā  Especially with deep throat. There's a learning curve, no pun intended.Ā 

• Like 2

• Members
8 minutes ago, tiptaste said:

Don't let me stop you from wandering

My fingers are apparently unstoppable.Ā  They love to explore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1