Official Community Forums Home

Very Oral Sex

• Members
Has anyone licked their boyfriends asshole? Mine said it is very erotic. Is this hygenic?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I enjoy it if she does it to meand I love to do it to her. Cleanliness is the only thing that matters. I would NOT let her if I did not feel clean.

But it IS very erotic, makes my dick very hard. : :

• Members
Has anyone licked their boyfriends asshole? Mine said it is very erotic. Is this hygenic?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My hubby loves when I lick his ass, but I don't like doing it all that much - he's alwasy cean when I do it. On the other hand, I love when he licks my asshole and he loves doing it :) It is erotic, and feels great.

• Members
I enjoy it if she does it to meand I love to do it to her. Cleanliness is the only thing that matters. I would NOT let her if I did not feel clean.

But it IS very erotic, makes my dick very hard. : :

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Silver Beard your Awsome!

I love doing this!!! It is very TABOO so it makes it hott to DO!!!!!!

The feeling you get from this is so cool, yes you have to be clean and yes it is very weird at first but sooooo intense!

The first time I had this done to me, He took my leggs over my head on the head board with my knees into my chest and went at it!!! I was like what are you doing?? He kept at it, It felt soooo good! I said why havn't you done that b4?

Hmmm I miss that! :P That made me wet thinking about it!

• Members
Silver Beard your Awsome!

I love doing this!!! It is very TABOO so it makes it hott to DO!!!!!!

The feeling you get from this is so cool, yes you have to be clean and yes it  is very weird at first but sooooo intense!

The first time I had this done to me, He took my leggs over my head on the head board with my knees into my chest and went at it!!! I was like what are you doing?? He kept at it, It felt soooo good! I said why havn't you done that b4?

Hmmm I miss that!  :P That made me wet thinking about it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking of wet thinking about. The visual with your legs over you head , your sweet asshole there for the taking made me hard. I'd definitely star off slowly, a little teasing. Then my tongue (kind of long) would slowly fuck your ass, buring my face deep between your cheeks. Another lucky husband to have a partner like you. Damn, my cock is still hard.

Silverbeard (John)