Official Community Forums Home

Best Male Masturbator

chris

i have a girl or more but some times it's just best to be a little f'd up by your self and not have to worry about any thing. Any suggestions as to the best male toy out there?

• 6 months later...

THE " FLESH LIGHT " HAS GOT TO BE THE GREATEST MALE SEX TOY SINCE,,WELL SINCE, LOL. I HAVE NEVER FOUND ANYTHING SHORT OF A REAL WOMAN THAT EVEN CUMS CLOSE. I USE IT ALONE OR SHE EVEN DOES ME AND WATCHES. DUDE,,YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THIS INFO,,IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
THE " FLESH LIGHT " HAS GOT TO BE THE GREATEST MALE SEX TOY SINCE,,WELL SINCE, LOL. I HAVE NEVER FOUND ANYTHING SHORT OF A REAL WOMAN THAT EVEN CUMS CLOSE. I USE IT ALONE OR SHE EVEN DOES ME AND WATCHES. DUDE,,YOU WILL THANK ME FOR THIS INFO,,IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have the different inserts or just the pussy one?? I recommended this to a friend and he wanted to know if anyone had tried the anal or oral inserts/sleeves?? and saying I don't have this toy (lol) I couldn't tell him. But I do highly recommend this toy to all my male friends because of people like you who tell me about them!!

The anal version of the fleshlight will give the guy a tighter feel. This is great for guys who like the tighter feel or for guys who have a thin penis. If you have a think penis the vaginal model may be a little loose for you. I do agree that the fleshlight masturbator is a very good product.

• Members
The anal version of the fleshlight will give the guy a tighter feel.  This is great for guys who like the tighter feel or for guys who have a thin penis.  If you have a think penis the vaginal model may be a little loose for you.  I do agree that the fleshlight masturbator is a very good product.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Rob! I couldn't tell you if he is thick or thin as I've never been sexually with this guy. I just somehow always end up being the "Ask Abby" or "Ann Landers" of Sex when it comes to my friends. Go figure ;) I'll let him know your suggestions on which model to get.