Official Community Forums Home

Pollenate Your Flower!

nevabelle

• Review Team

NO1880-1main.jpg

I have been looking for the perfect all in one orgasm toy, and I know that I have definitely found that and more in my new Fluttering Butterfly Dual Action Vibe! It’s a large, thick, jelly squirming penis vibe with spinning ball bearings and fluttering butterfly bullet for your clit. Definitely an intimidating vibe at first, but once conquered, an amazing orgasm. This soft jelly dual action vibe has two controls on the bottom of the vibe, a function button, as well as vibe strength control buttons. The vibe takes 3 AA batteries in a easy to use twist off base.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5164

Excited to play with my new toy, I decided not to wait for my boyfriend to get home. I took the waterproof toy in the shower with me. I turned on the butterfly bullet vibe and rubbed it up against my clit, and I could already feel waves of pleasure through my body. I sat on the edge of the seat in my shower and slowly worked the large body of the vibe inside me. If you like to feel full, this is the vibe for you. Not only is the texture of the vibe great, but the spinning ball bearings really rubbed my insides right, along with the squirming penis and vibe in the shaft. I turned on the bullet butterfly when the shaft was halfway in, and the antennae tickled my clit. When I worked the full length in, the easily bendable arm to the butterfly stretched over my clit, placing the bullet in the perfect place. I played around with the settings, with the squirming penis rubbing my g spot. Soon I was having a full out amazing once a month level of orgasm. (The g spot + clitoral orgasm at once type orgasm.) Absolutely incredible.

I would recommend this toy to someone looking to investing in a trusty orgasm. This toy will make you cum and cum again, and is great for any woman. Pollinate your flower with this fluttering butterfly