Official Community Forums Home

Pool Boy

Anyia

• Members

I was at the house while my man was at work. Billy, the hot pool boy, was working outside. He was in college and had turned 21 that day. He had long sandy blonde hair. He's tall, tan, thin but muscular. He had that surfer look. I always got wet at the mere sight of him. My man and I are in an open relationship. He told me Billy is the master of the house while he is at work. My man told me whatever Billy wants, Billy gets. I loved that news.

I went outside and approached Billy. I was in my baby doll nightgown.  He was kind of shy, but he always had the hots for me. We talked about life and college. I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said he didn't. He asked me when my man would be home. I told him not for hours. I let Billy know he was my master when my man was away. I let him know I wanted his birthday to be special, and I was his to command.

He came close to me with a smile and started kissing me. He was one fired up young man. He took his Speedo swim trunks off that he was wearing and laid naked with his cock hard on a towel. He wanted me to take off my gown and get on the ground with him. I did and we were kissing. He told me to suck on his dick a little bit so I did. Then, he told me to ride it so I did. I rode harder and faster at his command. We both came and laid there together outside and nude. We were enjoying this moment. 

I fixed Billy supper, got him a beer and we sat at the table together. My man called and said he had to go on a business trip. He would be gone for three months. He wanted Billy to stay with me until he came back. He told me Billy is the master while he's gone. I told Billy the news. We were so pumped. I will just say for the time being that Billy is magnificent. I will be sharing some more Billy stories in the future.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

billy not silly good luck to all of you

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Can Billy put his "Dillie" inside my wife too? Hot story.

• Like 1