Official Community Forums Home

Signature Move

nevabelle

• Review Team

wasnt there a seinfield episode about 'the move' ?

do you have a signature move that you always use to get either yourself or your partner off?

i like to ride my boyfriend, stick my ankles under his ass with my knees folded, lean foward a little, and give him a hand job while riding his penis. he loves it, which gets him into it, which makes him hit my hand against my clit, which on top of doing him, is great.

:P

wasnt there a seinfield episode about 'the move' ?

do you have a signature move that you always use to get either yourself or your partner off?

i like to ride my boyfriend, stick my ankles under his ass with my knees folded, lean foward a little, and give him a hand job while riding his penis. he loves it, which gets him into it, which makes him hit my hand against my clit, which on top of doing him, is great.

alfie, that sounds like a great ride. my boy toy eats my pussy so damn good. he licks my clit and stokes my G for hours. OMG!!! I usually cum until, i can't stand it anymore or I'm gonna go right through the wall. I love to suck on his cock while he eats me out, I get his cock all the way down my throat and, "dammit" I cum again. Then we are ready for some serious fucking. I'm about to cum thinking about how good that feels.