Official Community Forums Home

cock rings

kanga grey

• Members

do cock rings really work in keeping you hard?

• Members

Yes and No! Yes: You get one so small that when you get hard it is painful! I've seen some men with metal cock rings that I even couldn't figure out how they got their big cocks into that little ring! No: I have rubber rings that are way to flexible to keep me hard! What really works, believe it not is small rope -look up Cock Bondage and watch how rope can keep you hard. If you are good, you can manage to tie up your own Cock and  Balls, but it is more fun if another person does it for you - they can go a little further past your limitations especially if your hands are tied and your mouth is gagged - Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Last night I decided to give them  a try, I put it on while semi hard. When I became fully erect, I maintained it for quite a while. 

I'll use them again for sure.

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, ClickClack said:

Last night I decided to give them  a try, I put it on while semi hard. When I became fully erect, I maintained it for quite a while. 

I'll use them again for sure.

Was it a basic type of ring?

• Members

when you buy them some you get three different sizes in the package , see which one is closet to your size,