Official Community Forums Home

Where Do You Like To Cum / Have The Cum?

CGEM

• Members

Hi you all,

Maybe this is an old topic. Anyway... Where do you like to cum? And as for the ladies, where do you like your man to cum?

I definitely prefer to cum as deep in my gf as possible. Feels just so right.

If I'm behind, I may want to cum on her beautiful butt and see myself dripping down her crack.

If we masturbate together, we both love it when I cum on her fingers - She loves to rub herself to exstacy with my thick juices.

This morning I came on her breasts and tummy, and we cuddled with the warm cum between us. Niiiiice.

Mouth is a no-brainer. Who wouldn't like that. :)

Face and hair is not my thing, nor her thing either.

Regards

CGEM

• Members

I like when he is deep inside me, because I can feel him swell just as he is coming, and that full feeling is wonderful. And I also like when he cums all over my tits.

-Sylvina

• Members

I love the feeling of my guy cumming inside of me.....I love feeling it pump out of him, I think when he cums inside me that it is sooo sexy. I love when he comes on my ass, my stomach, my tits, oooh and my face...he loves that, but my favorite is when he cums in my mouth.....I love that!!!!!!!!