Official Community Forums Home

How To Talk Real Dirty

• Members
Maybe you should start talking dirty before he is in you. I enjoy hearing it when my tongue is in ............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is how I get,, I'm a really bad girl once I get going! All hose dirty nasty things guys would love to do to a women. :D I like to say things like this while he's on the phone at work! Gives him something to think about! :lol:

When you cumm tonight, I want you to cumm in my mouth, and I want to taste every drop you have I will swallow it all!! I will lick you so clean. Or if your feeling really nasty I will let you cumm on my face, Wanna cumm on my face?,Or half in mouth half on face as you watch me lick YOU off my own face. I can flatten my tongue under your dick as you cumm and you can watch my lap it up! Don't you want me to lap up your cumm after a good blow job? Will you cumm on my tongue as you watch? I am getting so turned on know what i'm doing? Do you know where I am touching myself? Guess?? Hmmm Guess again!? Can you watch me lick cumm off your dick in to my mouth? Will you cumm on me so it drips from my chin to my tits and watch me rub it in with my hands?? I will let you cumm where ever and how ever you want. Then we'll do it again.

It works for me to!! I think about it all day! :D

• Members
This is how I get,, I'm a really bad girl once I get going! All hose dirty nasty things guys would love to do to a women.  :D  I like to say things like this while he's on the phone at work! Gives him something to think about!  :lol:

When you cumm tonight,  I want you to cumm in my mouth, and I want to taste every drop you have I will swallow it all!! I will lick you so clean. Or if your feeling really nasty I will let you cumm on my face, Wanna cumm on my face?,Or half in mouth half on face as you watch me lick YOU off my own face. I can flatten my tongue under your dick as you cumm and you can watch my lap it up! Don't you want me to lap up your cumm after a good blow job? Will you cumm on my tongue as you watch? I am getting so turned on know what i'm doing? Do you know where I am touching myself? Guess?? Hmmm Guess again!? Can you watch me lick cumm off your dick in to my mouth? Will you cumm on me so it drips from my chin to my tits and watch me rub it in with my hands?? I will let you cumm where ever and how ever you want. Then we'll do it again.

It works for me to!! I think about it all day!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, I got so hard reading that, can you give me a call. I would cumm listening to and talking to you. So where were you touching yourself? I bet it was really juicy.

• Members
Wow, I got so hard reading that, can you give me a call. I would cumm listening to and talking to you. So where were you touching yourself? I bet it was really juicy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Juicy doesn't cumm close! :D ! I get so wet that I could douse your face with 1 drip! :P

• 3 weeks later...