Official Community Forums Home

Ok So We Have Tried The Shower....

Outoftime

:unsure: My Hubby is Over seas right now and Im not ready to buy a toy, but its getting crazy without him. Ive heard about using the shower or running water, but I wanted to see if anyone had another Idea where I could stay dry? So Yeah thanks....

First of all, welcome to the board.

You will find many *newbies* here very timid about buying a first toy (hence the name of the company). If you're looking for other possibilities other than your shower head, fingers, and possible household gadgets, then you may seriously want to consider an adult toy.

There is nothing wrong with getting something to help give you pleasure in a different way. Some first time toy buyers go with a bullet aka egg, or even just a clit stimulator. These items are easy to locate here on the site, just go up to the "Enter Product Search" box, and type in those words, and you're bound to find something. They're also not overly intimidating, being small in size and not at all looking like any sort of penis. Some people get nervous seeing a phallic item, at first. Try to keep an open mind when searching. And, remember, these things are for your sexual enhancement, not at all as a replacement for your husband.

Have a Great Holiday Season!!

• Members
I would get a waterproof mini-vibe. Small, compact, and you can play with it in the bathtub. ;)

I'm with Niah, a waterproof vibe is a great strarter toy......you should just give it a try.you'll love it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am all for toys. I just bought a waterproof G-spot vibe on this site for $5 and it is money well spent! My fiance loves using it on me so much we've been using ever since it got here a few weeks ago. We haven't even tried it in the shower or tub yet but it will happen soon. And it doesn't look like a penis either, but it does look suspicious...LOL!