Official Community Forums Home

Magic Bunny

niahflame

• Members

GKMagicHaremain.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5243

When I first recieved this in the mail, I didn't know exactly what to expect. It looked so tiny. I got the yellow jellied bunny. I swear it smells like lemons. In fact, that's the first thing I noticed when I took it out of the package!

When you put in the batteries, the toy turns on. SO you can't control if it's on or off using the dial. So I suggest putting the batteries back in the package after use.

I teased my nipples with the ears of the bunny first. It sent shivers through me. I then gently placed the ears against my anus. I like to tease myself before going to the clit. It makes it more erotic, I think. The vibrations are strong enough to get me aroused. Finally, I ever so slightly put the ears against my clitoris. A surge went through me, and I kept it there until I was orgasming. I was fully enjoying it when ANOTHER orgasm hit!

This toy is definately a keeper. It's very cute and non-threatening. I would recommend this for a beginner. It gets 5 out of 5 stars!

• Members

It's very quiet, and it's not multi-speed. Again, if you put the batteries in, that's the way it's going to vibrate until you take it out. Maybe mine was defective, I don't know.

The bunny looks really cute. Wierd that it didn't have a turnable switch, like some of the basic vibes and clit stimulators....

• Members
The bunny looks really cute. Wierd that it didn't have a turnable switch, like some of the basic vibes and clit stimulators....

Well it DOES have a turnable switch for on/off, but mine was on as soon as you put the batteries in, and the dial doesn't work.

You can exchange it for a new one, if it bothers you, even if it was one of the ones you got as a promo. Call Meaghan, she can help you.

• Members

It doesn't bother me, I like the bunny. It's just a minor thing, and I don't really mind it at all. It's a great clit stimulator. If someone else had the same problems battery-wise I'm sure they would still love it. You're supposed to take the batteries out of any toy after use anyways. :lol:

• 3 months later...

I just bought this rabbit and have discovered a few things. The rabbit has a very nice vibration to it. It is slightly loud when at full blast, even though it has one speed. The rabbit comes with a plastic wrap inside it. If you leave it in the on/off switch works. And of course when its out it doesn't turn off. The rabbit is quite nice at first, but the batteries get extremely hot after a few minutes. Once this happens, the bunny slows down and then completely stops. I have yet to figure out why. Reading previous threads it sounds like its not just mine, but more or all of them. I also believe that if this is in all of them then the buyers should get some kind of full refund or a free toy. Personally I would like this toy to be fixed and have the fixed version or to receive a toy that is the same size and has that same great speed or kind of vibration. Hopefully this problem is worked out, I did email them. Reply and let me know how this toy works for you.

I just bought this rabbit and have discovered a few things. The rabbit has a very nice vibration to it. It is slightly loud when at full blast, even though it has one speed. The rabbit comes with a plastic wrap inside it. If you leave it in the on/off switch works. And of course when its out it doesn't turn off. The rabbit is quite nice at first, but the batteries get extremely hot after a few minutes. Once this happens, the bunny slows down and then completely stops. I have yet to figure out why. Reading previous threads it sounds like its not just mine, but more or all of them. I also believe that if this is in all of them then the buyers should get some kind of full refund or a free toy. Personally I would like this toy to be fixed and have the fixed version or to receive a toy that is the same size and has that same great speed or kind of vibration. Hopefully this problem is worked out, I did email them. Reply and let me know how this toy works for you.

Hi Sirlilly,

Please send me the other comments your are referring to. We have literally sold thousands of these and this is the first I am hearing of this problem. So, please, send me links to these other posts. It is something we take very seriously.

Batteries do run out but they should last a resonable amount of time. How long did you have it running for? Did you try new batteries?

Thanks,

Rob

Niah "It's very quiet, and it's not multi-speed. Again, if you put the batteries in, that's the way it's going to vibrate until you take it out. Maybe mine was defective, I don't know." I found that this happens when the plastic insert is not inside it. Niah "Well it DOES have a turnable switch for on/off, but mine was on as soon as you put the batteries in, and the dial doesn't work." The on/off switch also only works when the plastic insert is inside it. These were all things I have discovered. Here is a copy of the email I sent to the customer service. "I ordered the magic bunny stimulator with 2 day shipping. The product was great for the first 5 minutes. It gave an awesome strength of vibration. Then it slowed down. A minute later it died. After a few minutes of rest, it regained its strength but completely died less than a minute later. I decided the batteries were bad, so i went and bought more. I replaced the batteries and once again had the great vibration. This only lasted for about 15 minutes. It slowed down and a few minutes later it died. After much testing of theories, I think i have found the answer. The batteries seem to get EXTREMELY hot. When this happens they slow down and then stop. Once the batteries cool off for a few minutes, the bunny works like wow again. I feel this is a problem because my girlfriend, and i imagine most others, can't get full pleasure in that short amount of playtime." I think this answers all the questions. Like it says, it has the greatest vibration in the beginning. My problem is simple. My girlfriend has a low sex drive. She LOVED the beginning vibration and it is the strongest I have seen. But once it slows down, so does her pleasure. Help if you can, please. I'm not trying to drive people away, I just want some help.

• Members

I just got mine.... wow...mabe it is because i am not a vet yet with toys...but that was insane! I found nothing worng and everything right! My dial worked just fine, it did not get hot...it got me smokin though!!!!