Official Community Forums Home

Where The Boys Aren't Vol. 9 Dvd

niahflame

• Members

DVD-VIV-14145.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4113

This DVD is shot in high quality. The lighting is great, the girls are stunning, and the music fits every scene. The "storyline" is a gypsy fortune teller shows various women their Tarot cards. The sex scenes are somehow related to the card. I especially liked The Moon, the second to last scene. The women use pearls in a VERY erotic way. The sex scenes themselves are sometimes drawn out and long, but the beauty of the stages and outfits kept me interested. There are harem outfits, white lace outfits, and even "harness" outfits! As for the women, they are very beautiful and erotic. I was extremely aroused from viewing this DVD! I think Vivid makes very quality movies! I look forward to more from them.

• Members
I love the Where The Boys Aren't movies!

Let me ask, did the women use toys? Was there any water scenes? Orgies or group scenes? Just curious.

Thanks,

Mikayla

Um, yes.. Where did my review go? Please REPLY and not edit my original post. There were toys used, dildos mostly. There were many orgies. The last scene had every star in a harem orgy. :) No water scenes, however.

Um, yes.. Where did my review go? Please REPLY and not edit my original post. There were toys used, dildos mostly. There were many orgies. The last scene had every star in a harem orgy. :) No water scenes, however.

Hi Niah,

I moved the dvd reviews from the sex toy reviews category to the adult dvd reviews. Is that what you meant by asking where your review went? Also, is there any reason why you said NOT EDIT MY ORIGINAL POST? Thanks, Rob

It was deleted. All that showed up was Mikalya's question.

That is weird. You see your review now? I am not sure why it did not show up before except if it had anything to do with moving it to the dvd reviews category. Thanks.