Official Community Forums Home

It's So Nice to Have...

BarefootScott

• Members
1 minute ago, Satin panties said:

Mmm hot..or a real cock in your ass and another on your dick

I yearn for a real cock all pulsing and heated and wanting needing to inseminate my anal tract and the other brutally choking my throat

• Like 2

• Members

I got my first cock deep in my asshole, and a load in my mouth yesterday, omg that's all i can think of. Cant wait until this weekend to get it again.Β 

• Members
5 minutes ago, New cummer said:

I got my first cock deep in my asshole, and a load in my mouth yesterday, omg that's all i can think of. Cant wait until this weekend to get it again.Β 

I bet it was a great sensation as he slid the head in and finally got deep inside. Makes you want that cum.Β 

• Members

I felt like as soon as he pushed in i was going to cum all over the place. At first it was to tight so he used his finger while i sucked his balls. Then he had a little precum cumming out so i bent over. He rubbed it around on my asshole and pushed in. It felt so good. After about 10 minutes he was half way in and i came for the first time. He pulled out rubbed his cock in my cum and slid right back in, this time balls deep. I came 2 more times by the time he started to throb. By that time i want to taste it. He pulled right out i turned, dropped to my knees and took his whole shoot down my throat. I loved it, can wait for my next turnΒ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, New cummer said:

I felt like as soon as he pushed in i was going to cum all over the place. At first it was to tight so he used his finger while i sucked his balls. Then he had a little precum cumming out so i bent over. He rubbed it around on my asshole and pushed in. It felt so good. After about 10 minutes he was half way in and i came for the first time. He pulled out rubbed his cock in my cum and slid right back in, this time balls deep. I came 2 more times by the time he started to throb. By that time i want to taste it. He pulled right out i turned, dropped to my knees and took his whole shoot down my throat. I loved it, can wait for my next turnΒ 

Yes I believe you are now hook on this. Thanks for sharingΒ