Official Community Forums Home

Hot Time

Anyia

• Members

A couple of years ago, I took a getaway with two dark skinned back guys named Tyrone and Tashawn. They were hot muscular and both around 6-3 or 6-4. We took a weekend getaway to Miami, Florida. We were touring the town having a great time. We went to Tyrone's beach house. We really started to let our hair down. They were both kissing me and we were getting hot. We got comfortable as they wore thong underwear while I wore leopard bra and panties. We were doing some role playing. I was the white sex slave, and they were the African Kings. They sat down and told me to shake that ass.

They started playing some Tu Pac, and I got to work. They also had a stripper pole. I was twirling around that pole and then I got to l dancing on Tyrone. This stud got into it as I bent over for him, and he started slapping my ass. I motioned for Tashawn to come over and he was waving his dick around. I was riding Tyrone and sucking Tashawn. Tashawn came in my mouth which I swallowed his load. Tyrone came in my pussy. After we relaxed on the couch a little bit, Tashawn put on Akon's I want to fuck you. Oh shit, it was on again. This time, I swallowed Tryone's load while Tashawn came inside me. On the next day, they invited their friends Malik and Mustafa. They were dark skinned like Tyrone and Tashawn. At that moment when I saw them, I was like Holy, shit, fuck goddamn they're hot. 

Well wouldn't you know it, Tyrone and Tashawn wanted Malik and Mustafa to fuck my brains out, and they wanted to watch. I ran up to Mustafa and jumped into his arms. We started off kissing and then he told me to get on my knees. Mustafa and Malik were smacking my face with their dicks, and I was taking turns sucking on the them. A few minutes later, Malik was fucking me from behind while Mustafa was face fucking me. I swallowed Mustafa's load and then Malik came inside me. Tyrone and Tashawn were just stroking their dicks. We took a break and Mustafa and Malik went to work on me again. This time I swallowed Malik's load while Mustafa came inside me.

The next day all four of them were horny, so they got me on my knees and surrounded me with those huge cocks touching my face. I started sucking on them, and it turned out to be a bukkake party. All four of the shot a wad on my face, and I was covered. It was wonderful. We got cleaned up and went back home. That weekend was wild, but it was the best.

• Like 1