Official Community Forums Home

Making his day better

Anyia

• Members

I was cleaning the house for my man. Mopping the floor, dusting the furniture and straightening up his man cave. My man came in from work. He wad flustered. I asked him what was wrong, and he said the waitress at the burger place messed up my burger. I wanted onions and there were no onions. It just didn't taste right. He didn't finish it, and he flustered. Then he started to say, 'Shit, this frustration has filled my balls.'

I started kissing on him. He sat on the couch and wanted me to shake my ass and twerk. I was wearing bra and thong panties. He turned on some music and I got to shaking. When I started bending over, he stood up and started smacking my ass. He pulled my panties down and he pulled his pants down and was fucking me from behind. He was slapping that ass with each stroke. As he was moaning more and more, he pulled and said, 'Get on your knee s bitch. I've got to cum down your throat.' I got on my knees, and he erupted in my mouth. He was moaning, 'Oh shit. Oh Jesus. Swallow it. Swallow it all.' I held it in my mouth and took a big gulp. I smiled, and he smiled. He said, 'Thank you baby.' I told him, 'Thank you. I feel fix you a burger the way you like it.' 

We had supper, and he loved the burger. He repaid me by making love to me in the shower and then letting me ride him in the bed until completion. Taking care of your man is wonderful.

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/24/2022 at 2:37 PM, Anyia said:

I was cleaning the house for my man. Mopping the floor, dusting the furniture and straightening up his man cave. My man came in from work. He wad flustered. I asked him what was wrong, and he said the waitress at the burger place messed up my burger. I wanted onions and there were no onions. It just didn't taste right. He didn't finish it, and he flustered. Then he started to say, 'Shit, this frustration has filled my balls.'

I started kissing on him. He sat on the couch and wanted me to shake my ass and twerk. I was wearing bra and thong panties. He turned on some music and I got to shaking. When I started bending over, he stood up and started smacking my ass. He pulled my panties down and he pulled his pants down and was fucking me from behind. He was slapping that ass with each stroke. As he was moaning more and more, he pulled and said, 'Get on your knee s bitch. I've got to cum down your throat.' I got on my knees, and he erupted in my mouth. He was moaning, 'Oh shit. Oh Jesus. Swallow it. Swallow it all.' I held it in my mouth and took a big gulp. I smiled, and he smiled. He said, 'Thank you baby.' I told him, 'Thank you. I feel fix you a burger the way you like it.' 

We had supper, and he loved the burger. He repaid me by making love to me in the shower and then letting me ride him in the bed until completion. Taking care of your man is wonderful.

Good story. I wish I could fuck my wife like that. I have a tiny non functioning micro penis but my buddy has a nice thick curved cock for her. Wish your hubby could also share his big cock with my wife.

• Like 1