Official Community Forums Home

Uncut Stud

Anyia

• Members

Me and my man were talking one day. He was thinking about inviting one of his friends over. Every time that happens, I'm counted on to be the gracious hostess. When that happens, the cocks get hard, and I suck and fuck. Sometimes, I get facials and others I get a hot shot from the tap if you know what I mean. 

Anyway, he asked if I could please his friend if things got hot. I said sure. When we were talking about his friend, he told me he was uncircumcised. I was excited. I had never had an uncut cock before. On this site there is a person that loves showing his off, and I think it's magnificent. When I heard the news he was uncut, I got really excited. 

My man's friend came over. We talked. He was a nice guy. He was handsome. He was tall. He wasn't super tall, but he was tall enough as he stood 6 foot 1. He was slender. I really liked him. I asked if he and my man wanted any drinks and they said yeah. My man had a jack and coke, and his friend had a mojito. I ended up fixing me a mojito. I sat next to my man's friend. We looked into each others eyes and started kissing. I straddled him and he picked me up as my legs were wrapped around him. My man  was stroking his dick watching us.

The friend got me on my knees and said I know what you wanted. He whipped his uncut rod, and it was gorgeous. I got a chance to put my hand on it, and I stroked it some. I loved the feel of it in my hand and feeling that foreskin as my hand was going up and down on his cock. Then, I started sucking on it. I loved how it tasted. He smacked me in the face with and I loved it. My man was into it as he was moaning from stroking himself. 

His friend told me to lay down and take my pants and panties off. Then he got down on the floor where I was. He spread my legs, put that cock in and went to down. He was feeling right. He had my legs up in the air and he was banging me. We ended up climaxing together. Afterwards, we held each other for a bit. My man fell asleep as he busted three nuts watching us. My first experience with an uncut stud was awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/1/2022 at 1:24 AM, Anyia said:

Me and my man were talking one day. He was thinking about inviting one of his friends over. Every time that happens, I'm counted on to be the gracious hostess. When that happens, the cocks get hard, and I suck and fuck. Sometimes, I get facials and others I get a hot shot from the tap if you know what I mean. 

Anyway, he asked if I could please his friend if things got hot. I said sure. When we were talking about his friend, he told me he was uncircumcised. I was excited. I had never had an uncut cock before. On this site there is a person that loves showing his off, and I think it's magnificent. When I heard the news he was uncut, I got really excited. 

My man's friend came over. We talked. He was a nice guy. He was handsome. He was tall. He wasn't super tall, but he was tall enough as he stood 6 foot 1. He was slender. I really liked him. I asked if he and my man wanted any drinks and they said yeah. My man had a jack and coke, and his friend had a mojito. I ended up fixing me a mojito. I sat next to my man's friend. We looked into each others eyes and started kissing. I straddled him and he picked me up as my legs were wrapped around him. My man  was stroking his dick watching us.

The friend got me on my knees and said I know what you wanted. He whipped his uncut rod, and it was gorgeous. I got a chance to put my hand on it, and I stroked it some. I loved the feel of it in my hand and feeling that foreskin as my hand was going up and down on his cock. Then, I started sucking on it. I loved how it tasted. He smacked me in the face with and I loved it. My man was into it as he was moaning from stroking himself. 

His friend told me to lay down and take my pants and panties off. Then he got down on the floor where I was. He spread my legs, put that cock in and went to down. He was feeling right. He had my legs up in the air and he was banging me. We ended up climaxing together. Afterwards, we held each other for a bit. My man fell asleep as he busted three nuts watching us. My first experience with an uncut stud was awesome. 

Since I'm uncut as well I was picturing me being the one spreading your legs. Great story as I'm sitting here hard now.

• Like 1

• Members

Mmm... Kim has never had an uncut cock in her before as far as I know. Sounds like something she needs to experience. Hot story!

• Like 3