Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Noughty mind

• Members
3 hours ago, Shadetree said:

I think the sexy thing is to share it back and forth with her until it’s all gone.

Absolutly

• Like 1

• Members

If she is going to swallow I tell her not to until we can share. Lick our lips, suck on each other’s tongues. Get the most out of sharing. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, raym718 said:

If she is going to swallow I tell her not to until we can share. Lick our lips, suck on each other’s tongues. Get the most out of sharing. 

Good for you, bro. You have exactly the right idea! I think some couples miss the full experience.

• Members
1 hour ago, raym718 said:

One thing I didn't notice when I answered your post was that you, too seem to appreciate how good it feels to have something up your ass when you cum. Her finger up your ass while she sucks you off! Doesn't get any better than that!

• Members

Well, I guess its two load Wednesday.  Got home for a quick lunch and she said I'm hungry too and put me on the couch and sucked out a really nice load swallowing every drop.  175 loads down her throat and counting.  

• Members

Just feed my wife her 176th load of the year this morning,  24 big loads in 29 days, wow.  I think I need to take a one or two day break so my balls can fill up.   When she swallowed this morning she lifted off my cock and said yummy.

• Members

Thought she would want a break today but after coffee I jumped back in bed and instantly she started play with my balls edging me for about 45minutes until she knew I was at the point of no return.  Without hesitation she put her mouth over my cock and began sucking out every throbbed shot that I had for her.  25 loads swallowed in 30 days.  177 and counting, I think she's addicted.  🤣

• Members
On 9/27/2022 at 5:17 PM, raym718 said:

Exactly the right idea. I think a lot of people miss that intimacy.

• Members
9 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

This must be some kinda record.  Kinda like that one set by that Yankee hitter.  

Aaron Judge.  62 homers and he is steroids-free! Credit where credit’s due. Just saying….

• Like 1

• Members

If they don't, Cashman will hung from the Brooklyn bridge

• Members

On the topic, my wife swallowed me all the way to my balls today. Couldn't hold back and came big time

• Members
On 10/9/2022 at 6:04 AM, Jennifer01 said:

This must be some kinda record.  Kinda like that one set by that Yankee hitter.  

Its a challenge to swallow 240 loads this year.  She's on track so far..😉