Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Noughty mind

• Members

Big load Sunday for sure. After coffee this morning I told my wife I was going edge a big load for her.  She smiled and and said let me help.  She sucked on my balls while I slowly stroked my cock. After almost 30 minutes of building up and when I couldn't hold it any longer I said come swallow this big load.  She sucked out every drop as I could feel my cum shooting in her mouth.  225 loads swallowed this year and counting.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

Yesterday she swallowed her 226th load of the year during our lunch break.  Today will be a coffee and cream morning.  Edging myself for about an hour before she gets the cream.  Our morning routine.  

• Members

Another big load sucked right out of me this morning. 24 loads this Month and 227 this year.  I keep her well fed with big loads every morning.  Well, almost every morning, LOL.  Happy Tuesday 😊 

• Members

Nothing better than blowing a hot load down my girls throat on a cold morning.  She licked up every drop.  She's swallowed 25 loads this Month and 228 this year.  We might make 250 by the end of the year. Goals!.  Happy Wednesday.

• Members
On 11/19/2022 at 10:39 AM, Noughty mind said:

She's at 219 now and loving it.

I thought about and looking back since the start of the year, I think I'm over 400. I've been swallowing my man for several weeks in a row.

• Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Anyia said:

I thought about and looking back since the start of the year, I think I'm over 400. I've been swallowing my man for several weeks in a row.

Thats awesome, Anyia.  I bet your man is very happy being able to drain his balls down your throat daily. and I'm happy to hear that you're doing that for him daily.  I personally think a good girl should swallow.  I'm getting myself worked up this morning to feed my girl her 230th of the year.  If we had another trusted cock around I'm sure she'd swallow him too.  

• Members
6 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

Thats awesome, Anyia.  I bet your man is very happy being able to drain his balls down your throat daily. and I'm happy to hear that you're doing that for him daily.  I personally think a good girl should swallow.  I'm getting myself worked up this morning to feed my girl her 230th of the year.  If we had another trusted cock around I'm sure she'd swallow him too.  

I'm going to volunteer my big thick loads, of hot cum , for your wife to swallow. That is if she can swallow all 7 loads one after the other. I have been known for Cumming 7 times in one round of hot sex 

• Members

Sounds great! I love to suck my guy off but I need to be fucked too and I love the way his cock expands just before he cums. I would sooo miss that feeling when he starts pulsating in my pussy. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Hot but timid said:

Sounds great! I love to suck my guy off but I need to be fucked too and I love the way his cock expands just before he cums. I would sooo miss that feeling when he starts pulsating in my pussy. 

Nothing beats a hot pulsating load into a warm pussy and a load swallowed.  Both ends filled. 😜

• Members
19 hours ago, Roger C said:

I'm going to volunteer my big thick loads, of hot cum , for your wife to swallow. That is if she can swallow all 7 loads one after the other. I have been known for Cumming 7 times in one round of hot sex 

Thats impressive.  I think a lot of people would like to be able to cum that much.

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Hot but timid said:

Now you have a well balanced outlook, Miss Hottie! Good for you! May you  receive all the luv you have cumming to you. 😉

• Members

All this talk about cumming got me worked up.  Just bend the wife over and fucked her until I couldn't hold my load anymore then I pulled out and said "drink" she happily swallowed every last drop.  230 loads swallowed this year and counting.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

Thank you!  It feels awesome too, 69 and Shade.  I know this is really naughty of me but I would love to try a threesome. Anybody have any info on how to go about this?  I guess two girls and one guy but maybe…. It would be fun to have two guys pounding me!  I get wet just thinking about it!

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, Hot but timid said:

Thank you!  It feels awesome too, 69 and Shade.  I know this is really naughty of me but I would love to try a threesome. Anybody have any info on how to go about this?  I guess two girls and one guy but maybe…. It would be fun to have two guys pounding me!  I get wet just thinking about it!

You just need to find a partner your comfortable with so you can enjoy being left dripping wet. 😉

• Members

Thanks Noughty,  I don’t know anyone like that.  I think my guy is a bit too proprietary for two guys but one can dream!

• Members
18 minutes ago, Hot but timid said:

I'm thinking about how much I would like to get together with you and have a good night 3 some with you Hot but timid mmmmm 

IMG_20221127_204316_01.jpg

• Members
10 minutes ago, Hot but timid said:

An MFM threesome is best, I think for a woman;  because she gets a DP.. Plus she also gets to goad the guys into making out together.😉 I’ve never met a horny woman who didn’t like watching her men get it on!

Good luck on organizing an MFM. Assembling the right personnel is going to be your challenge. It might take you some trial and error; but it can be done and the reward is worth the trouble!😛

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

An MFM threesome is best, I think for a woman;  because she gets a DP.. Plus she also gets to goad the guys into making out together.😉 I’ve never met a horny woman who didn’t like watching her men get it on!

Good luck on organizing an MFM. Assembling the right personnel is going to be your challenge. It might take you some trial and error; but it can be done and the reward is worth the trouble!😛

Nothing better than having two big thick loads of hot cum inside of your wet stuffed pussy 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Roger C said:

Nothing better than having two big thick loads of hot cum inside of your wet stuffed pussy 

The thing about an MFM 3some is she gets one load in front and one in back. That's kinda the point.😏

• Members
Just now, Shadetree said:

The thing about an MFM 3some is she gets one load in front and one in back. That's kinda the point.😏

DVP SEX is a lot better mmmmm 🔥

• Members
Just now, Shadetree said:

I'm afraid I'm not up on current terminology What is DVP?.🙃

Two big thick cock's inside of one pussy