Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

Noughty mind

• Members
1 minute ago, Shadetree said:

Oh, double vag penetration. Duh! I disagree: women enjoy anal as well. MFM gets that.

Nothing wrong with both mmmmm 🔥🔥

• Members

Well I got worked up again after our first round sonI walked in on my wife while she is getting ready for the day and started rubbing my cock against her.  She said go sit in your chair, then started sucking on my balls and cock until exploded down her throat.  Two big loads fed to her this morning. 231 swallowed and counting.  

• Members
55 minutes ago, Hot but timid said:

Thanks Noughty,  I don’t know anyone like that.  I think my guy is a bit too proprietary for two guys but one can dream!

Sweet dreams Ms Hottie. Don’t get in trouble with your man by all means but watch for chances to help him grow 😉

All things are possible, if not immediately probable.

• Members
1 hour ago, Noughty mind said:

All this talk about cumming got me worked up.  Just bend the wife over and fucked her until I couldn't hold my load anymore then I pulled out and said "drink" she happily swallowed every last drop.  230 loads swallowed this year and counting.  Happy Saturday 😊 

I'm sure we would all like a detailed account of what it's like for you and your wife to go at it like that

• Members

Another cum blasting morning with the wife.  I could feel it spurting into her mouth as she sucked down every last drop.  234 loads swallowed this year and counting.  Time for beer and football.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

Wife swallowed a great pulsating load this morning before I went to work.  She told me to getbsome coffee and stroke my cock for awhile so she could sleep in.  After about an hour or so I went back into the bedroom, she looked and me and asked if I was ready, I said yes then walked to the edge of the bed and said "DRINK".  She swallowed every drop then said now go to work.   235 loads  swallowed and counting.  Happy Monday 😊 

• Members

Forgot to give an update yesterday but the wife did swallow a nice mid-morning load.  Nothing like feeding your girl warm cum on a cold day.  So far she's swallowed 236 loads this year. Having coffee and will be edging another one up for her this morning.  Told her when I got out bed that I was going to get coffee then come feed her a nice load, she said ok.  Gotta love it.

• Members

Shot a really big load down my girls throat this morning.  Taking one day off is  enough to build up a huge load she and knew my balls needed to be drained so she swallowed every pulsating drop.  239 loads swallowed and counting.  Happy Saturday 😊 

• Members

What better way to start off a cold Sunday morning then getting two blowjobs before football.  She swallowed the first load around 9:00am and the second one at 10:30am.  The second load was bigger then the first one and she swallowed every drop of that warm cum.  241 loads swallowed this year and counting.  I think we will make 250 this year.  Happy Sunday 😊 

• Members

She swallowed two loads yesterday, 1st load before we left Colorado in the morning and the 2nd load when we got to our hotel in Texas last night.  143 loads swallowed and counting.  She loves those warm loads.  Happy Thursday 😊 

• Members

Well, after taking 6 days off for the holidays my wife sucked out two massive loads within 20 minutes.  When she was done she looked at me with a smile a said "WOW"  you were built up like a pressure cooker that was a lot of cum.  I told her I would have two more for her tomorrow and she just said ok.  245 loads swallowed this year and counting.  Not sure if we will make 250 but what a year of cum swallowing.  Happy Wednesday 😊 

• Members

Another two load morning.  She figured my balls really needed to be trained after the Holidays.  She swallowed both loads within an hour this morning and lived every drop.  147 loads swallowed and counting down.  Happy Thursday. 😜