Official Community Forums Home

Pertaining to oral sex

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I would recommend the cum being ingested/swallowed or snowballing it with a partner - rather than spitting or just letting is slide down the shaft/balls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/18/2022 at 11:35 AM, Starving said:

00E3DE01-09CA-4FFF-A537-1A4EF8D9C67B.thumb.jpeg.054057a65e28a24b953ed0530aa02ab3.jpeg

Thank you Starving!!!! I haven't smiled a REAL smile in over a month, yet alone laugh! I truly needed this! You brought some sunshine to my soul! No matter how temporary! 🥰😘😘🤟♥️🌺😊🌞

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Starving said:

Thank you Mamasugsas! I hope your smiles aren’t temporary but permanent! I am happy this brought you some  sunshine 🌞 in dark times. I hope all of your days will be sunny and not so gloomy and may they all be filled with laughter and not so many tears! 

🥺 I ain't gonna lie .. SO SO hard to find sunshine these days.. Every morning the only thing that gets me oUT of bed is knowing she's never getting bullied every again.  You are a kind soul Starving! Don't ever let anything or anyone steal your kindness.. 😘♥️🌺

• 1 month later...