Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Orgasm

kohr349

• Members

I absolutely love having my nipples sucked, bitten (lightly and hard), rolled between the thumb and finger; and just recently experimenting with nipple clamps. I have  never had a nipple orgasm and didn't even know it was a thing. I am kind of shy and very unexperienced as I had only ever been with 2 men my whole life before my current boyfriend and he rocks my world. I have had the feelings of contraction during nipple play but didn't 'focus' on going into orgasm mode. I am hoping to achieve this. My mission is clear 😉 Wish I was brave enough to post a picture. 

• Like 2

• Members

@AlopeciaQueenwelcome to the forum. I read your profile and you said you had 50 plus orgasms in an all day marathon. Damn, both you and your lover must have been totally spent after that .

• Like 2

• Members
9 minutes ago, Rio said:

@AlopeciaQueenwelcome to the forum. I read your profile and you said you had 50 plus orgasms in an all day marathon. Damn, both you and your lover must have been totally spent after that .

Wow, that IS impressive. I didn't see that.

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Rio said:

Actually, the first time I tried to stand up- halfway through the day, I fell over, hung onto the clothes hanging from hooks on the wall and slowly backed my way back onto the bed. 

This isn't unusual for us... lol. I was already graced with the ability to have multiple orgasms and extremely long orgasms. I just didn't have the right man to do it and definitely didn't think I could have that may. Especially from someone else.  It gets to the point where one just rolls into the next for hours..have to stay very hydrated. 

• Like 2

• Members

You are lucky to be able to orgasm so much and have somebody to help you out. Looking forward to hearing about more of your sexual escapades

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

You are lucky to be able to orgasm so much and have somebody to help you out. Looking forward to hearing about more of your sexual escapades

It is quite liberating to be with a man that allows me to immerse myself in my sexual energy. My ex never let me be the person I am or experiment with my sexuality.  I am learning quite a bit about myself lol. I am actually a very attractive woman and he coveted me and controlled me. My current partner wants me to be who I am and I love and appreciate that, very much. He is helping me explore. Just so much out there that I had no idea about. A whole new exciting world for me. 

• Like 1