Official Community Forums Home

Debate: suck dick vs eat pussy?

Kinky Twinkie

• Members
Just now, Sassygirl77 said:

I have a ton to choose from 

Your Marine husband not taking of your dam bursting anymore? O r you like a little spice in your life?

• Members

Wow so you are ripe for the dam to burst! Stay tuned to this post, we will let you know how eating pussy compares to dick sucking after Sassygirl 77 and I  hook up in Charlotte, N.C. tonite!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, Rio said:

Sounds exciting. Can't wait to hear how things went

Sassygirl77 was more than I expected. She definitely knows what she likes and she gives as much as she gets!

• Members
Just now, Fun4her +me! said:

Sassygirl77 was more than I expected. She definitely knows what she likes and she gives as much as she gets!

Her Marine husband needs to satisfy his wife more so that she is not giving herself to guys like me who know how to satisfy their sexual needs!

• Members
2 hours ago, 6981 said:

Perhaps a situation where one can do both would be the perfect way to decide.

I like your way of thinking

• Thanks 1

• Members
14 hours ago, 6981 said:

Perhaps a situation where one can do both would be the perfect way to decide.

Sassygirl77 like myself are not into threesomes! If her former Marine husband would pay more attention to her sexual wants and needs she wouldn't be looking for guys like me. I gave her what she craves the most and believe it or not, it is fingering and using her vibrators on her clit that rocks her world more than anything else.  If you don't give a woman an orgasm or multiple orgasms she will look for guys that do!

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Rio said:

I like your way of thinking

Sassygirl77  doesn't want or even imagines herself sandwiched between two dicks in a  threesome especially with her Marine husband. I don't want to find out if he is a jealous guy and tears us both apart, besides I am not into threesomes myself. One thing I know for sure, a friend of mine was a bartender and he got laid more often than not.  My brother was going to be a bartender, but before he graduated Bartender School his wife said no, because he started fooling around with a couple of his female classmates. In his younger years he was a chick magnet, and as he got older nothing changed, in fact I don't know why he even got married he has had threesomes and more-somes.  Sassygirl77 isn't sure her husband  is getting some on the side, but one thing for sure Sassygirl77 loves what I do to her, she keeps cumming back for more!

• Members
6 minutes ago, Platinum977 said:

I would much rather eat pussy than suck dick.....I could never be all the way lesbian tho......I like getting fucked too much

So it would be safe to say you could eat pussy while being fucked by a guy who can please your pussy with his dick, unless you are not into threesomes!

• Members
17 minutes ago, Platinum977 said:

I would much rather eat pussy than suck dick.....I could never be all the way lesbian tho......I like getting fucked too much

I guess you rather have a real dick inside you, instead of a woman with a strap-on. My GF is almost like you, she has no intention of ever going down on a woman, but she has dildos and vibes for the times I am not with her., When it comes down to sex  with me, she prefers my fingers or cock inside her pussy and loves sucking  my dick hard or soft, because she knows I will not cum inside her mouth. 

• Members
On 8/20/2022 at 8:04 AM, Bibuck707 said:

, both are work, so it’s difficult to say……when going down on a hard cock, It’s a little bit tougher on the throat, whereas my tongue gets a work out, licking rapidly on the Clit.

But , Neither one really seems like work when it’s so much fun.

I agree. The cock has got to be hard, also longer to stroke too. Although Ive never had the pleasure of sucking off a young man, my old man recipients need tons of hard stroking. I myself need something in my ass for an orgasm under 20 mins.

now when i eat the wife its a toy in the ass, a dildo in the box and sucking/ licking the clit and a nipple twist! But I am a people pleaser.

• Members
On 2/7/2023 at 3:30 PM, Mamasugas said:

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! 

I love this !!!!!

• Members

I love to give a BJ.  I was told it is mind over matter in learning to deep throat.  However I still have not been able to relax my throat enough.  Bt even at 56 I will keep working at it 

Now I have never ate pussy but withing the last few years have been willing to do it. Just havent found the right partner I guess ,,, 

• Members
On 2/8/2023 at 6:37 PM, BamaFanNana said:

I love to give a BJ.  I was told it is mind over matter in learning to deep throat.  However I still have not been able to relax my throat enough.  Bt even at 56 I will keep working at it 

Now I have never ate pussy but withing the last few years have been willing to do it. Just havent found the right partner I guess ,,, 

Mmmm anytime you in my neck of the woods you can always practice here..... Mmmm. Hey BamaFanNana 🫦🌺

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 2/2/2023 at 6:08 AM, Platinum977 said:

I think every man (if he is not gay) will be better to eat pussy than suck. And the same thing with women.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Number one choice would be to eat pussy but to be able to eat pussy and suck cock at the same time would be awesome

• Like 1