Official Community Forums Home

My wife of 20 years cheated on me but I'm not to ask any questions or she gets pissed

bigtasty406

• Members

Hi guys my wife of 20 years cheated on me with a friend of ours and  I had this bad feeling about her having doing something wrong so I asked her point blank if them two was fucking and she looked me right in my eyes and said no way he's so nasty  not now or ever would he be her type but I did some detective work of my own and uncovered it all and now that I know I have questions and I can't ask them or else we get into a crazy screaming matches please help me to under stand why she won't telle anything

• Members

I’m no expert but perhaps she feels shame and guilt over something she did and that could make her defensive or maybe she is worried your relationship will end and she can’t bear it

• Members

You might want to go to a counseling session or two to reconnect and work through it. Do you still want the relationship you have with her. If so. What will it take to work through this

• Like 1

• Members

She feels bad and most likely doesnt have the courage to be honest. Its happened to me many times. I have told different women before and others after that I didn't mind as long as I knew about it even better let me watch. Some. Women are just weak. The only one that was mostly honest got crazy with it and depantsed me in my sister in laws pool. Then she fucked me cuz there laughing turned her on.

• Members

I really really want to cheat and get revenge but I don't even know how to begin to flirt or anything cause it's been so long I my self have wondered plenty of times what another pussy would feel and taste like but have never acted upon it so if you know of any hot women in the Montana area please have them hit me up thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

hey man I am no way familiar with Montana. I would maybe reach out on hook-up  site. Like doublelist, aff

• Members
On 8/24/2022 at 1:33 AM, bigtasty406 said:

I really really want to cheat and get revenge but I don't even know how to begin to flirt or anything cause it's been so long I my self have wondered plenty of times what another pussy would feel and taste like but have never acted upon it so if you know of any hot women in the Montana area please have them hit me up thanks

Revenge really isn't the answer.  And thats only bringing some innocent woman into your mess.  You need to figure out if you both want to be in the marriage and if one or both of you don't then end it.....if you do work on fixing it & her being faithful  & you forgiving.