Official Community Forums Home

Spend the night company

Anyia

• Members

I was cooking and cleaning. When I got through getting the meatloaf out of the stove, my man came home from work. He was stressed. He got into a fight with his boss. He was just so stressed. I pulled his paints down and started blowing him. He smacked in the face with that dick a little bit and then put it back in my mouth. After a bit, he shot a tasty load down my throat. A lot of tension was relieved. After we ate at the table, he invited four of his friends from work. They had all had stressful days.

I talked with them for a bit but it wasn't long before I was giving them head. I had four dicks smacking my face at the same time. I ended sucking each one of then to completion swallowing each load.  That's five load on the day.

It turned out my man's four friends spent the night. I woke up the next morning. I checked on them and my man. They all had morning wood. When they got up they were horny. Before I noticed, I was on my knees surrounded by five hard dicks. I was sucking and jerking. I ended up swallowing their loads again. That's 10. After I got cleaned up,  I made them breakfast. A little while later, they were hard again. I was a sucking machine. All five finished in my mouth at noon. That's 15 loads.

After that, my man's friends got dressed and told us goodbye as they left for the day. Later that night, my man was horny one more time. He was fucking me but when he came, he finished in my mouth. 16 loads. Wow. I loved it.

• Like 4

• Members
6 hours ago, Anyia said:

I was cooking and cleaning. When I got through getting the meatloaf out of the stove, my man came home from work. He was stressed. He got into a fight with his boss. He was just so stressed. I pulled his paints down and started blowing him. He smacked in the face with that dick a little bit and then put it back in my mouth. After a bit, he shot a tasty load down my throat. A lot of tension was relieved. After we ate at the table, he invited four of his friends from work. They had all had stressful days.

I talked with them for a bit but it wasn't long before I was giving them head. I had four dicks smacking my face at the same time. I ended sucking each one of then to completion swallowing each load.  That's five load on the day.

It turned out my man's four friends spent the night. I woke up the next morning. I checked on them and my man. They all had morning wood. When they got up they were horny. Before I noticed, I was on my knees surrounded by five hard dicks. I was sucking and jerking. I ended up swallowing their loads again. That's 10. After I got cleaned up,  I made them breakfast. A little while later, they were hard again. I was a sucking machine. All five finished in my mouth at noon. That's 15 loads.

After that, my man's friends got dressed and told us goodbye as they left for the day. Later that night, my man was horny one more time. He was fucking me but when he came, he finished in my mouth. 16 loads. Wow. I loved it.

God damn your amazing he doesn’t mind sharing ??

• Members
41 minutes ago, Mrlabialuv said:

God damn your amazing he doesn’t mind sharing ??

He gets turned on by watching me with other guys, and I love cock. Love it. The way men are wired, they want it. I understand just because a man wants it that doesn't mean the woman has to give it to him. For me, nothing turns me on like the male orgasm. The way he shoots, they way he sounds when he comes, it's amazing. The way it tastes, it's wonderful. I embrace the way a man is wired.

• Like 3

• Members
20 minutes ago, Anyia said:

He gets turned on by watching me with other guys, and I love cock. Love it. The way men are wired, they want it. I understand just because a man wants it that doesn't mean the woman has to give it to him. For me, nothing turns me on like the male orgasm. The way he shoots, they way he sounds when he comes, it's amazing. The way it tastes, it's wonderful. I embrace the way a man is wired.

That is great just like I love a woman's pussy how wet, moist,and the taste is amazing 😋 Really a woman's whole body is amazing and love the feel of touching every inch of a woman's body 😘

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Anyia said:

Wow that’s great

• Like 1