Official Community Forums Home

Celebrity

Sarahangel

• Members

Alright I was convinced to write another story so here it is...It is 100% fantasy and all characters are made up...please read and review :) ...........

I have always been up to date with Celebrity gossip, the who's who of Hollywood hot shots and "IT" couples. So when I first laid eyes on Shawn Miller I was positive he'd be the next big thing in Hollywood. He had a successful show, a pretty girlfriend and was a star on the rise, of course I fell for him. I knew though that I would never date a celebrity because I live in the ordinary world and they don't, plus they have shitty schedules and barely get anytime to themselves. I don't want a part-time boyfriend either, my guy has to be full-time...or so I thought.

Working as a waitress in one of the hottest hole in the wall bar & grills in Los Angeles, I tend to attract losers. Everyday men flirt with me and I flirt back but it never amounts to anything, so every night at 8 o'clock I'd hit the stage to do the other part of my job...Sing. I refused to sing hip-hop or pop even though I enjoy that kind of music and opted for classic rock which seemed to bring in a constant flow of customers. The bar's owner Louie loved me for bringing people in that he named a drink after me...Tess's Swirl, its really Pineapple juice with coconut rum in it and something I enjoy very much.

One evening, like every other evening I was getting ready to go on stage when some of the waitress started giggling and pointing. I looked over in the direction of all the fingers and saw him sitting at the bar...it was Shawn Miller the current object of my affection. I had to keep my cool if I wanted to perform without screwing up so I went to the bar ordered my drink, flashed a smile at Shawn which he returned and then headed back to the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Tess Mayfield" Louie says

I approach the stage as a the audience applauds my arrival and smile

"Thanks Louie Love ya dude" I say into the Mic

"Sing to me Baby" Some idiot yells out

"Relax A girl's gotta get comfortable before she performs you know" I say giggling at the sexual inuendo in my remark

"Don't quit your day job" Someone else yells out

"Yeah thanks....here we go" I say nodding at the band

The music starts and I start singing the words to "The Weight" by The Band

~ Pulled into Nazereth feeling bout half past dead

Just trying to find a place where I can lay my head

Hey mister can you tell me where A man might find a bed

He just friendly shook my hand, no was all he said

Take a load off Fanny, Take a load for free

Take a load off Fanny and put the weight right on me ... ~

I think I stunned some of the older folks with my choice in music because i'm only 27 years old

but i'm singing stuff not only by The Band, but Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, Joni Mitchell, Beatles, Eric Clapton, The Doors...just about anything classic rock. When my hour is up I get a standing ovation as I say thank you and take my bow. I go straight back to the bar to get another bottle of water, As I sift through my bag I hear my name and spin around.

"Tess Mayfield 27 years old from Pico Rivera you have quite the voice" Shawn says smiling

"Mr. Miller thank you for your kind comments" I say as butterflies obliterate my belly

"Please call me Shawn...and aren't you a bit worried that I know where you were born?" Shawn says sitting next to me

"Yeah maybe just a smidge" I say looking around the room

"So a pretty girl like you has to have a man in her life.." Shawn asks

"Are you hitting on me Mr. Miller?" I say arching my eyebrow at him

"I...um maybe" Shawn says

"Ooh now we're speechless" I say sipping my water

"Soooo what time does your shift end?" Shawn asks

"Right now" I say picking up my bag and my jacket

"How about we hit up Winchells and talk over some coffee and donuts?" Shawn asks

"Winchells??? are you serious??" I say laughing

"Hey its the one place I can go to without being hasseled by the paparazzi" Shawn says tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear making me blush

"I'm sorry but I gotta get home, my dog Scofield is waiting on me, but thanks for the offer" I say walking away

20 minutes later I walk in my front door and Scofield excitedly greets me, once he's done he goes back to his bed and I smile when I see the Leather jacket laying on the sofa. I make my way to the living room and there is my honey waiting for me.

"Shawn your supposed to be in Dallas Filming" I say hugging him

"We got some time off, I am presenting an award at the Emmy's the day after tomorrow and I want you to be by my side on the red carpet" Shawn says

"Really? but you didn't want anyone to know about me" I say stunned

"I know, but we've been together 6 months, and they know i'm dating someone seriously so why not step out together" Shawn says leaning his forehead on mine

I kiss him and he sends chills down my spine, when he starts undressing me he devours my neck making my pussy so wet I can feel my juices dripping down my thigh. Its been so long since we've been in the same room that just his touch could make me cum. I make quick work of getting his pants undone and down around his ankles and drop to my knees. I take him in my mouth and do all the things I had been reading about at TooTimid.com. He squirms and he calls out my name making me smile as I give him a blow job to die for. His body shudders when he cums, his hot seed filling my mouth as I eagerly drink up every last drop he has to offer.

He pulls me up and then scoops me up into his arms and carries me to the kitchen table. I lay back and he traces my body with his tongue making sure to avoid my pussy at all costs. He does this until I am squirming and wiggling underneath him, then he slides two fingers in my pussy and starts pumping them in and out while his tongue licks my pussy lips. My hips buck as I feel an orgasm approaching, I love what he is doing to me but my clit is throbbing and begging to be played with but he ignores it. He keeps me teetering on the edge of my orgasm for so long that I am begging him to give it to me.

"Please...Please....OH GOD PLEASE" I beg with a frantic voice

Finally he takes my clit in his mouth and my body starts to tremble and shudder as my orgasm rips through me its strength rendering me speechless. He slides up and kisses me tenderly as he slides his massively hard cock inside me. He starts off slow and gentle allowing me to feel his cock deep inside of me and scraping my vaginal walls as it moves in and out of me. Missionary style is nice sometimes especially at times like this when we've been apart for so long but neither of us is in the mood for slow and gentle so without speaking he slides out of me and flip over onto my belly and he enters me from behind. He is hitting my g-spot perfectly causing me to scream out as he fucks me hard and oh so good.

"Oh God!!" I moan

"Fuck Tess" Shawn moans

"Shawn!!" I scream

"YES BABY YES" Shawn screams

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING" I literally yell as my orgasm hits me hard

"OH TESS" Shawn moans as he cums deep inside of me

Our bodies shudder and tremble, my knuckles are white from grabbing the table so tightly, and Shawn's hands are holding my hips so tightly I can't move. We collapse into eachothers arms and lay on the kitchen table kissing and just relishing in the moment.

Dating a celebrity is something I thought I'd never do, yet here I am madly in love with Shawn Millers and wrapped up in his arms.

~ ~ THE END ~ ~

• Members

Ok why is my story posted twice??? lol sorry about the duplicate post :( And am I that bad a writer??? lol