Official Community Forums Home

Thoughts on bringing someone new to the bedroom!

Mkhalstead98

• Members

So my wife has always very clearly been attracted to sexy women which is awesome! And we have had many discussions on this topic!   She also enjoys anal and dp using toys.  And i have always enjoyed anything that makes her body quiver and her eyes roll back in pleasure!  It goes without saying that I'd love to have a female of her choice in the bed, but I also feel like I'd love to invite a guy in.  I'd love to watch her as roll in waves while she's being done from behind and she's doing that amazing thing that she does with her mouth on my cock!

So I guess my question is for the ladies.  If someone brought it up to you how would you want it mentioned and what do you think your honest feelings on it?  We are both pretty wide open sexually together so I know the thoughts are there I just don't know what to say or when to bring it up....lol.  Help me help her........help me!  

• Members

You did a great job describing your situation here so I'd basically say the same. 

As for when to bring it up

I would prefer a non sexual time. It's a serious decision that deserves a serious conversation. 

Good luck!