Official Community Forums Home

Single swinger but won't let me swing.

Southernfox

I have a male swinger living with me and he has talked a lot about introducing me to his lifestyle. I have been trying to set up threesomes for a few months and we'll set up a profile for couples to find someone. He will sign up on his phone and he's been talking to 3-4 women who are down and ready that night to mingle. He will say he isn't talking to anyone and I will notice my car had been used in the middle of the night.  He isn't going very far. Wtf am I supposed to think when a threesome keeps turning into a 1 on 1?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 9/28/2022 at 1:44 PM, Southernfox said:

I have a male swinger living with me and he has talked a lot about introducing me to his lifestyle. I have been trying to set up threesomes for a few months and we'll set up a profile for couples to find someone. He will sign up on his phone and he's been talking to 3-4 women who are down and ready that night to mingle. He will say he isn't talking to anyone and I will notice my car had been used in the middle of the night.  He isn't going very far. Wtf am I supposed to think when a threesome keeps turning into a 1 on 1?

Have you fucked him yet just one on one? I don’t think many guys would turn down an a threeway with two women, but I can totally see the other women not being comfortable with it. Some people are homophobic, some people just don’t like to share.