Official Community Forums Home

Cum Clothing

BarefootScott

• Members

Has anyone (silly me) indulged the kink fantasy of inseminating a partner's article of clothing, just so the lady has dried semen on that article that came (literally) from her lover? cum in a pair of shoes, in a bra, on a shirt, whatever.

• Members
1 hour ago, BarefootScott said:

Has anyone (silly me) indulged the kink fantasy of inseminating a partner's article of clothing, just so the lady has dried semen on that article that came (literally) from her lover? cum in a pair of shoes, in a bra, on a shirt, whatever.

Yes. My wifes panties usually 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

On 10/12/2022 at 10:42 AM, BarefootScott said:

I have done it only panties but usually i will take two dirty pairs with pussy juice stains use one to sniff while i jerk and the other to saturate like a couple to five days of loads and give it back to wear

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love to smell the stains of my wifes wet dirty panty. I love her smell mixed with her pee and I jerk off in the panty crotch. Then lick it occassionallly. She watched me one day while I was on the toliet and her in the shower. she giggled. Then I noticed she started leaving them out for me to find.